• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Donald Trump's state visit to Britain put on hold

the_id

Queen should do a state visit to USA and declare the colony return back to her Empire cause you guys done fucked up with your elections and electoral college.

Dehnus

pwIknWd.gif

Loxley

Only dictators want a perfectly staged reception, and can't stand protests. He is getting closer and closer to becoming one, or be an aspiring one. The way he fires up his fanbase lately, is.. dangerous. If it does come to an impeachment, those idiots might just riot. He and the GOP are playing a very... .very... dangerous game.

Fortunately for planet Earth, Trump is far too stupid to ever be a successful dictator. It doesn't help that his party is made up of bumbling idiots who - despite controlling every branch of government - are seemingly incapable of passing any meaningful legislation. Like, you almost have try to be this incompetent.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Hey, could someone answer my question here - I need to make a Trump supporter eat some crow, if I could

Article seems to say the queen extended an invitation, that invitation still stands and hasn't changed. But that doesn't seem to have anything to do with Trump's little baby boy stance on the trip. Article is confusing and poorly written though.

a.wd

Probably the smartest thing he's done since being in office.

Brit bants is something that decimates strong intelligent well adjusted human beings.

To trump it would be like when they opened the ark in Raiders.

Top Bottom