• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Donkey Kong Country 2: New boss!

Shiggy

On the 25th June 2004 the port of the SNES games Donkey Kong Country 2(including some minigames and a new boss*) will arrive. The Spanish people got advertisement that the guys from Mundorare put on their site. You can see on it a funny looking GameBoy Advance SP which isn't avalaible in your shop.

Donkey Kong Country 2 advertisment (1,2 MB)

*Spoiler: There is a new boss *click*

Source: gba.n64europe.com

---------------------------------

I wouldn't be surprised if Retro Studios were to develop a Donkey Kong Country game in future. What if it was released on the GameCube successor, which I predict will be called Wii?

human5892

Queen of Denmark
New boss or not, this game was a lot of fun. I just got done replaying it on the SNES and had a blast.

For those who never played it/don't have an SNES, I would definitely recommend it. Hopefully Nintendo didn't pull any "tweaking" crap like lowering the difficulty (which really wasn't all that high to begin with) or anything like that.

I have the first DKC for gameboy, but didnt play it much as I had the game back in the SNES days and didnt feel much the need to go through it again, even though i did like the new features..

I never played DKC2 or 3 whatsoever, so Ill probably pick this up and hopefully they'll release the third and I can have the whole trilogy.. they are definately platforming classics...

odd that Rare will still be doing nintendo properites even next year if they do the DKC3... MS/Nintendo/Rare get along pretty well, they all make money on the DKC games though, I guess, so why wouldnt they?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I remember getting this game for Christmas for the SNES. Back in the days when I was excited with every new release. I wish I could have that excitement back with this generation

robox

i lost my version and i want it back...
dkc 1 was too simple
dkc 3 was over the top
dkc 2 is where it's at with the right mix of straight forward action and extras

Socreges

Banned
Have they only added the new boss?

I loved DKC2. May pick this up.
Wario64 said:
I remember getting this game for Christmas for the SNES. Back in the days when I was excited with every new release. I wish I could have that excitement back with this generation
It's more to do with you as a person, not the games.

Top Bottom