• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOOM: THE MERCENARIES (Doom RE4 Mercenaries Mod)

doomero

Neo Member
with brutal doom i dont think, becuase my mod is not compatible with pwads using acs or decorate, becuase that cause problems with the scripts. But the mod is compatible with vanilla pwads.

Refyref

doomero

Neo Member
yes, i played this yesterday and was sick and adictive! if you see the final part of the trailer i showed a coop gameplay of that.

BBboy20

Kotaku got wind of this (and so did I).

And here I am trying to figure out how to install this despite reading all these readmes and wikis. ;-;

G-Fex

Kotaku got wind of this (and so did I).

And here I am trying to figure out how to install this despite reading all these readmes and wikis. ;-;

damn I hate kotaku.

I have played this a lot and let me tell you it's tough, RE and Doom don't really mix seeing as you're constantly getting knocked down by enemy projectiles.

I think I should upload playthroughs of Ultimate Doom.

BBboy20

Extract the files and put all into your doom foldier and later execute (is very necesary) the MS-DOS files:

MS-DOS called "mercenaries with music" this is for zandronum and execute the wads: hunk3.wad + recodesst.wad and mercmusic.wad. This is for play with the music of the character selected.
I think this is where I'm stumped at. I've tried Running it but no anvil.

Top Bottom