• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 Beta Thread 2: Real Talk Discouraged [Magnus, Teams, 6.75b, 150+ Shop Items]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Hao is still #1 I think.
Wait I was looking at Ti1, derp.

Burning - 549 Average GPM
Sylar - 547 Average GPM
Zhou - 529 Average GPM
Mushi - 512 Average GPM
Fear - 472 Average GPM
TC - 472 Average GPM
NUZ / PLT / laNm - 464 Average GPM
Hao - 463 Average GPM
iceiceice - 454 Average GPM
Black - 451 Average GPM

Low Tier
you all insane.
images

fukyeah

ixmike88 advantage

Neki

Wait I was looking at Ti1, derp.

Burning - 549 Average GPM
Sylar - 547 Average GPM
Zhou - 529 Average GPM
Mushi - 512 Average GPM
Fear - 472 Average GPM
TC - 472 Average GPM
NUZ / PLT / laNm - 464 Average GPM
Hao - 463 Average GPM
iceiceice - 454 Average GPM
Black - 451 Average GPM

called it.gif

does anyone have the stephen colbert calledit.gif?

Neki

(Today, 11:20 PM)

PEqoB.gif

Congratulations 1.09. Now you are impervious to the moody shuffle shufflings on NeoGAF. Shit talk all people in the DotA thread freely now, for you are invincible.

LGD vs DK finals for TI2

Fou-Lu

Why is it that the person doing slightly less terrible than the rest of the team always thinks he can blame it all on his team? Buddy, just admit you can't play morph even with a ridiculous level of farm.

Why is it that the person doing slightly less terrible than the rest of the team always thinks he can blame it all on his team? Buddy, just admit you can't play morph even with a ridiculous level of farm.

HA your lucky!

I usually get the guy that IS doing the worse calling us noobs.

ppl I have to deal with said:
Mr support guy...why you no save me when i dived into the whole other team by myself!!!! you noob!!!!Please report!!!

Fou-Lu

HA your lucky!

I usually get the guy that IS doing the worse calling us noobs.

Mr support guy...why you no save me when i dived into the whole other team by myself!!!! you noob!!!!

I also get that, it's especially annoying if you manage to pull the game off despite his feeding and then he loves to ramble about it being his win. Humans beings, eh?

Shoyz

$30 for Shitty Wizard shirt + in-game Courier
$25 for Drow shirt + in-game Weapon
$25 for Tide shirt + in-game Weapon
$20 for Axe shirt + in-game Weapon (weird, best weapon of the 3 by far)
$25/$40 for a Donkey Plush/Inflatable + in-game Courier

Spend at least $40 and get a DOTA2 pack of cards that contains a card for one of the three International Couriers (only way to get a 'clean' one?)

Damn! I'd have no choice but to get the Shitty Wizard shirt, but I wonder what other one I'd get so I could get a pack of cards. The Axe weapon is sweet, but I'm not much a fan of Axe.

Assuming they get put on the Valve store :(

Neki

So, what did they do this time.

They posted celebration gifs for 1.09 becoming a member, then a mod *cough* scarves *coughs* came in here and dismantled the party.

So now we're back to regular old dota, posting scoreboards, asking for help, recommending new heroes and talking about how great burning is, and how angry 1.09 gets at moustachio

IceMarker

I expected BZM to be banned, but Tomat? Too soon. :(

--

On topic: All the pictures of TI2 from CyborgMatt and Flickr are getting me all excited for tomorrow, might actually dive in and buy a couple pennants.

Neki

I expected BZM to be banned, but Tomat? Too soon. :(

--

On topic: All the pictures of TI2 from CyborgMatt and Flickr are getting me all excited for tomorrow, might actually dive in and buy a couple pennants.

icccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccemarker

where you been man? why you never post in here anymore?

IceMarker

icccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccemarker

where you been man? why you never post in here anymore?

Well lately I've been managing and playing with my own clan in HoN/DOTA2/DiabloIII.

To be honest I did think about playing with you guys again in DOTA 2 while I was at work today.

I learned something new today, apparently you never ever chase death prophet when her ulti is up and she's running away, unless you are one of those guys who likes to stick his finger in front of a spinning fan over and over...

IceMarker

What's the name of the clan MrMr.

Sebulon3k? Is that you?...

It was [PTSD]Pretty Standard, we're going through a restructure.

"WANNA SCRIM BRO?"
Well from what I saw on our Skype group most of them are too busy with Guild Wars 2 at the moment. (Or playing the new Diablo patch or just life in general.)

yo you gotta scrim against neki/bzm/pro/freakinchair/bokr
Well most of our "good" people only play HoN and don't like how slow DOTA 2 feels. Sort of like AngryTestie.

Neki

I learned something new today, apparently you never ever chase death prophet when her ulti is up and she's running away, unless you are one of those guys who likes to stick his finger in front of a spinning fan over and over...

ghosts do physical damage, so adjust accordingly.

Symphonic

Generally chasing someone with a persistent AOE skill is a bad idea, yes.

The ghosts also heal Death Prophet at the end of the ultimate, so if you chase her too long without landing a final blow and you're on low health yourself, you may find on the receiving end of a kill.

Neki

And nothing of value was lost.

85rFG.gif

Harsh man. If you got banned, we would cry for you. Tomat just received his first game he could actually play this month, and bzm was finally starting to tutor applejack's hat to be the next pro dota player and this is how you treat them?

"First they came for HoN Gaffers, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a hon gaffer
Then they came for the League Gaffers, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a league gaffer
Then they came for the Dota 1 gaffers, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a DotA 1 gaffer
Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me."
- Dina

For shame, for shame.

Dina

85rFG.gif

Harsh man. If you got banned, we would cry for you. Tomat just received his first game he could actually play this month, and bzm was finally starting to tutor applejack's hat to be the next pro dota player and this is how you treat them?

"First they came for HoN Gaffers, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a hon gaffer
Then they came for the League Gaffers, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a league gaffer
Then they came for the Dota 1 gaffers, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a DotA 1 gaffer
Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me."
- Dina

For shame, for shame.

Hahah, ok that is clever. Mostly speaking about bzm though, haven't played with Tomat yet I believe.

I mean, bzm's borrowed mannerisms from DotallyRad are grounds enough for a lifetime suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom