• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 Beta Thread: [Brewmaster]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaberVulcan

I'm just happy that for once someone is building leshrac right. I hate seeing people wasting levels on lightning.

(Also warlock is good but he honestly doesn't get enough levels as a support.)

Lightning is a good early game harassment, but because of how this game went Lesh spent most of his time pushing, so its worth just rushing the Ult. Im personally just happy hes going the correct item build of Bloodstone and BKB. People need to play him like a carry who needs to get in the middle of combat and just kill everyone, not like a support.

n0b

Lightning is a good early game harassment, but because of how this game went Lesh spent most of his time pushing, so its worth just rushing the Ult. Im personally just happy hes going the correct item build of Bloodstone and BKB. People need to play him like a carry who needs to get in the middle of combat and just kill everyone, not like a support.

Yeah but its harass vs the all important manapool and hp from stats, as well as the fact that the mana used over the whole laning phase is better used in a burst for his ultimate at the right time.

God I love seeing leshrac as a carry, he just wrecks shit. That's why I love him.

Patch notes..
GAMEPLAY
- Added Bane!
- Added Co-op matchmaking games versus bots.
- Fixed bug with kill credit when illusions get the kill.
- Charge of Darkness and Wrath of Nature no longer alert the target to attack the caster if the target is far away.
- Fixed Mekansm not healing you if it activated right after you come out of Astral Imprisonment.
- Fixed bug with Astral Imprisonment disappearing from invisible units.
- Fixed Essence Aura triggering on zero cooldown spells (like Ball Lightning).
- Fixed being able to trigger Essence Aura with Toss when there are no valid targets to Toss
- Enabled Outworld Destroyer in Captain's Mode.
- Restored previous Blink double click behavior.
- Fixed Courier Speed Burst canceling Transfer Items.

UI
- Fixed dragging an item from the courier to a hero's inventory not combining an item properly.
- Fixed some audio settings are not saving correctly (speech level, background sound, boostgain).
- Selling items no longer factors into gold-per-minute.
- Added an option to autoselect summoned units and illusions to the game settings.
- Fixed bug with camera jumping up and down when moving the mouse in the minimap while in spectator chase cam.
- Fixed bug with moving the camera and creating selection windows while in spectator chase cam.
- Fixed bug with some heroes having their Ultimate fire when ALT-TAB (or Windows key hit).
- Fixed some game interface settings not saving.
- Fixed bug where having legacy selected at load wasn't disabling the hero, courier, and neutral binds.
- Added specular, texture quality, and render quality to video settings as performance trade-offs
- Various improvements to unit selection/targeting feedback
- Increased maximum number of people in each chat channel.
- Accepting a game invite via Steam will join that person's party.
- Ignore/unignore options now shown for friends in the main menu.

VISUALS
- Added a number of aura effects.
- Fixed Tiny's tree not being properly equipped in his stone grip.
- Fixed an issue where hero movement would stutter on some network connections.

AUDIO
- Added rival death-taunts and other miscellaneous lines to flesh out dialog set for Sand King.

BOTS
- Made bots want to pick up Cheese with the same rules that they use for picking up Aegis and Rapier.
- Improved bot last-hit logic.
- Bots will now deny using the same logic they use for last-hitting.
- Bots now last-hit and deny while farming a lane, just as they do during the laning phase.
- Fixed issues with loadouts of Bane, Kunkka, and Sniper.
- Fixed bugs with bots geting stuck trying to purchase an item, failing to purchase an item, or dumping items on the ground due to a full stash.
- Bots will stop farming just for buyback when they have 1.5x their current buyback cost.
- If a bot's stash is completely full, they are now more likely to pick their stuff up regardless of its value

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
So Cold Fusion was about........a whole lot of nothing?

lol, kind of surprised that so many people missed the joke.

Also patch is pretty bad, and limited space on the test server could make the test server wortheless.

Guesong

Is everyone going to switch to the test client now?

I probably won't, just because of this :

Note that there will be a limited server capacity for the Test build, so you may find longer queue times there.

Also I assume the hardcore will migrate to Test Client, leaving easier prey behind, huehue.

^^ well explain the obvious joke to me then >_>

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I am also sad all we're getting is bane. I was expecting to be able to test TA and PA on the test client.

Thanks for the link, Dota blog!
KVhoY.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom