• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 Beta Thread V: Real Talk Strikes Back [Tutorials]

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

9tqta36.png

Love this Rubick set.

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=140420998
Darkkyo's is much better, got featured on Dotacinema, but 7thBattery has already published 2 sets, which is the problem I highlighted a long time ago.
Valve is just publishing the same people over and over.

STbm9Z8.png

Eww did shagbark get transparent eyes?

What are some strategic uses for the Medallion of Courage?

Killing siege creeps faster, roshing, stacking with dazzle/slardar/venge/deso

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
http://www.twitch.tv/anbokr for high tier
mediocre aka freakinchair
gaf scrim. Mute the audio, it's static-y, I didn't set it up. Stream might be choppy and I may have to leave halfway through the game :(, but it's better than nothing for now.

Team gaf: Freakinchair, haly, procarbine, Milkman, and Teknopathetic

vs Team Mana fiends' friends

edit: fixed the static, so u can unmute, stream is quiet though

I think Captains Mode will be my go to mode for now on. There are much more skilled players and people that communicate with voice and text.

Hylian7

I think Captains Mode will be my go to mode for now on. There are much more skilled players and people that communicate with voice and text.

I still fear ending up with a captain that refuses to communicate or listen to his team at all and drafts terribly/drafts things people have clearly said they can't play.

xanavi

It's hard to tell the difference with some of these. I had to look up a picture of visage to tell the difference and I still don't know what they changed with huskar.

Hylian7

Why does it seem like everything uses that really really old artwork of Drow and Lina (although I guess the Lina one is somewhat relevant since she has a cosmetic that makes her look like that)?

KingKong

are these Dota commercials? I can't even tell, why are they playing American music, wait is this thing on Chinese TV?

are they even commercials or just promos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom