• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 Frankfurt Major 2015 (November 13-21): Getting to first base :charm_wink:

G.ZZZ

YUROP YUROP YUROP

Dead-European-Robin-For-Sale.jpg

ksan

Cr1t, fly and moon were on point for those games that they won today. Secret had to spend bans on supports during the 1st phase because of how strong they were for OG.

theyre def the team with the most individual skill ive seen, nice to see it come together and work as well
but having played like 50-100 games against cr1t without even having a thought about him becoming a pro is something else

TheRed

I only tune into these tournaments near the end but wow those last 2 games EE made some dumb decisions holy crap. That last game gave me flashbacks to my pub carries that don't come back to base for when we get a decent opening for initiation just to get a measly push going on top lane when what's important is to win a fight somehow, then by the time he comes back the opening is already lost. I would not like to play with EE lol

shira

I only tune into these tournaments near the end but wow those last 2 games EE made some dumb decisions holy crap. That last game gave me flashbacks to my pub carries that don't come back to base for when we get a decent opening for initiation just to get a measly push going on top lane when what's important is to win a fight somehow, then by the time he comes back the opening is already lost. I would not like to play with EE lol

Value
invisibility.gif
rune

trh

Nifty AND saffron-colored!
Now we'll get a patch (iirc) any day changing the meta, hopefully. And then another major in march, dope. Loving the state of Dota 2 as a spectator right now, have not actually played the game in like half a year though lol.

Guru-Guru

Banned
Now we'll get a patch (iirc) any day changing the meta, hopefully. And then another major in march, dope. Loving the state of Dota 2 as a spectator right now, have not actually played the game in like half a year though lol.
Yeah, I stopped playing around 4 months ago though haven't played consistently for at least 7 months. It feels weird to still watch dota, but I had a ton of fun watching this tourney and look forward to seeing more matches when the meta changes hopefully soon.

Grats to OG but wow did EG and Secret play like garbage today.

What the fuck was that performance when OG is on match point? Watching the 2 on 1 gank on Doom fail was almost enough to make me turn off the stream. Round was over at that point.

Anno

Feels like this whole tournament went about as well as Valve could've hoped. Amazing games, the best teams at the top with an underdog qualifier coming through losers to win. Production seemed really quality, very few pauses. Good stuff.

shira

Pro Dota
Confirmed Tournament Dates
Dreamleague 4 - Jonkoping (Nov 26 -Nov 28)
$150k: [A], Emp, MonkeyB, MonkeyFF, NiP, Vega, VP, +Online Q
t1448521200z1.png

pwou69d.gif
GameShow Cup 1 - Moscow (Nov 30 - Dec 6)
pwou69d.gif

$322k: Empire, Vega, Complexity, 4CL, No Logic, iG, Newbee, TnC
t1448892000z1.png

Summit 4 - LA (Dec 9 - Dec 13)
$100k: EG, Liquid, OG, Mineski, VG, Ehome, DC, +1 Redemption
t1449680400z4.png

WCA - China (Dec 17-21)
$650k: LGD, CDEC, iG, Summer's Rift, Not Today, Secret, VP, MVP, TnC, Wings, Leviathan, Alliance, Execration, +3
t1450332000z4.png

Starladder/iLeague - Minsk (Jan 13-17)
$300k: EG +11

I think they would have to do it soon. Lotta LAN's coming up. And they have Xmas break.

Twookie

Feels like this whole tournament went about as well as Valve could've hoped. Amazing games, the best teams at the top with an underdog qualifier coming through losers to win. Production seemed really quality, very few pauses. Good stuff.

was expecting esl to fuck things up but it was surprisingly no hiccups

good stufff

Amazing last day was in the OG section of the crowd and ir was amazing. Been following Fly and Notail since HoN so great to see them win something this big

The queue to get in was so awful today though was in queue for like 90 minutes missed all of game one of OG EG

shira

Amazing last day was in the OG section of the crowd and ir was amazing. Been following Fly and Notail since HoN so great to see them win something this big

The queue to get in was so awful today though was in queue for like 90 minutes missed all of game one of OG EG

What? Why didn't they let you in?

Top Bottom