• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 Kiev Major (April 24-30) April liars bring May pyres

I feel SOOO BAD for Zai :(

BibleThump.png
LET HIM WIN
BibleThump.png

Lose hair, lose game

Qvoth

man i legit thought eg got this game considering the huge early game lead
went to work for a bit then bam suddenly og has top 2 networth

Everyone on OG played so good. Ana's recovery is insane, N0tail is just so solid throughout and such an active carry, Fly is just the best captain out there, s4's ults were on point (when he cancelled two TPs from EG to allow Ana to take the tier 2 down bot, and when he kept his cool during the final fight and saved his ult for the opportune moment to catch DP - so good), s4's counter-inits and control of the fights turned battles around. I enjoy watching them so much. They don't have the flashiest players so they won't be dominating reddit like Miracle and RTZ do, but they're just so wonderful together, as a team.

Shoutouts to EG too. It was such a good series. I was glued to my seat.

Qvoth

my god og is just another fucking level
i'm gonna say this was not really a throw by vp, this is just og being on another level after a shaky early into mid game

Qvoth

i disagree with the analyst there saying lil tusk was somewhat underwhelming, he saved his teammates from lasso a few times with snowball
maybe it's more of a drafting loss

Usobuko

Banned
It's the draft man.

One of the teamfight would have gone badly for VP if the magnus didn't land a 4 man rp. And that was when OG was 10k-15k+ behind.

Don't go late against Terrorblade, lvl 14 against 19 slark, 7k+ gold behind and still an equivalent threat because of its supporting cast.

Aaron

Don't see why VP ban the tree over the monkey. They suffered so much from that monkey ult in the last game, not to mention the vision advantage.

Don't see why VP ban the tree over the monkey. They suffered so much from that monkey ult in the last game, not to mention the vision advantage.

VP

SK
Mag
Warlock

They committed to AOE wombo combos

OG

MK
Phoenix
Bat

(I have no clue, looks like Specter MK Phoenix wombo combo)

Top Bottom