• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 Frankfurt Major 2015 (November 13-21): Getting to first base :charm_wink:

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Weeha dying early on alch leading to Miracle getting huge, and the continued Envy split-push killed Secret's chances.

Imo Envy lost Secret the game when he canceled his TP to bottom rax. They lost bot rax so early on. He didn't tp to top rax either when eh wasn't even accomplishing that much in the meantime. The fuck was the point.

THAT FUCKING RUBICK

OHIUAWHEIONAIUBDUOANJDMUAOHBNOZ;MD'CA
/F.EONAZ'[W
.F/S

rubick-laugh.gif
rubick-laugh.gif
rubick-laugh.gif
rubick-laugh.gif
rubick-laugh.gif

ksan

fucking ridiculous, cr1t was just one of those danes on dotapickup 7 years ago, now he's one of the best supports ive seen

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
I honestly don't get EE's split push/farming during multiple 5-man tower sieges by OG.

Yeah, he wasn't super-well farmed, but losing a rax when your alch is already behind by a bunch doesn't seem all that great, lol.

Baha

fucking ridiculous, cr1t was just one of those danes on dotapickup 7 years ago, now he's one of the best supports ive seen

Cr1t, fly and moon were on point for those games that they won today. Secret had to spend bans on supports during the 1st phase because of how strong they were for OG.

CryptiK

Came from the bottom, played a fuck load of games and won. Well deserved and some of the most amazing DOTA games I have seen.

scarybore

I've watched all OG's games over the past few months, and it's just amazing to think what they have achieved together in that time. This tournament has had great performances from all the players, going all the way from the losers bracket and beating teams people gave them no chance against. Just fantastic.

Also ends that n0lans meme. :)

Top Bottom