• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 Kiev Major (April 24-30) April liars bring May pyres

shira

RIP
blink.gif

Just imagine if this was double elim how much TNC would fuck OG, thunderbirds, EG, liquid asses. Never forgetting OG TI6.
SEA DOTA can't lose against West.
Except fucking faceless.

Twookie

goddamn, that was a crazy game.

good shit from FL.

TNC is too wild, that roshan and then that catastrophic defense cost them the game :/

Despite Black's 84 Essence Shifts I'm gonna say Medusa (and the millions of buffs FL put on her) was the reason they won that game.

ScribbleD

Aside from Monkey King & CM, Lesh was the only character I thought I knew about because of how much RoC DotA I used to play, but the casters are saying he's being played as support? How does that work?

Moppeh

Banned
Aside from Monkey King & CM, Lesh was the only character I thought I knew about because of how much RoC DotA I used to play, but the casters are saying he's being played as support? How does that work?

He has a great support kit. He stuns, slows, pushes and deals great magic damage.

Lesh can function without a lot of farm so you can play him as a support. Weaver and Alchemist are the cores and Night Stalker's the offlaner.

ScribbleD

Can't believe they still haven't started the draft for game 2 yet.

Edit: Speak of the devil. That had to be close to 45 minutes.

scarybore

Arc Warden again, not sure the game will last long enough for it to become a factor, Random can take towers so fast.

Top Bottom