• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

shira

if this arcana is anything less than thunder monkey levels of cool I will be thoroughly disappointed.

pwou69d.gif
IysfBxB.gif

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
perplexed by the amount of people in solo queue who clearly derive no enjoyment from the game but they continue to play it

Auteezy

Banned
i didn't buy a compendium because i'm not a money wasting sheeple like the rest of you apparently. With this new infuser shit and repeat items i bet you'd find better value out of sending money to a Nigerian prince.

can't we get back to talking about real shit like why hasn't nintendo made a pokemon mmorpg yet

yeah, after buying this compendium I don't think I'll buy the seasonal ones anymore

I don't feel angry about buying this one, it just doesn't feel special or interesting anymore. It's like one of those subscription services like lootcrate or whatever that just dump random landfill into your mailbox every month. Opening them is nice for 5 seconds but after it's all over you wonder why you have so much garbage lying around.

Chris R

yeah, after buying this compendium I don't think I'll buy the seasonal ones anymore

I don't feel angry about buying this one, it just doesn't feel special or interesting anymore. It's like one of those subscription services like lootcrate or whatever that just dump random landfill into your mailbox every month. Opening them is nice for 5 seconds but after it's all over you wonder why you have so much garbage lying around.

Ya I bought this compendium but I'm done for anything not TI related now. Removing in game drops means I'll probably stop buying tickets too.

Russ T

Banned
i'm hoping the arcana goes full bore on the hobo route and just ups the ante so all the lames get boring ol hunky zeus and all the cool kids get a raggedy ann doll with a 'stache

Hylian7

I keep forgetting to test this myself, and of course now I'm not at home where I can test it myself, so I'll ask here.

If you're Ember Spirit (or Jugg could work for this too), and you're in Radiance range of an enemy hero with a Radiance, and you use Sleight of Fist (or Omnislash), does it apply the miss chance or not?

I would think not since you are invulnerable in SoF/Omni state, therefore you don't have the Radiance debuff applied, therefore no miss chance.

Saprol

did the hon resurgence die already? i remember my password now

i was wondering why cod had a toggle for graphic content in the campaign. o boy that was something

BHK3

Banned
Been a while since I actually had friends to play dota with that are closer to my skill level, actually feels...good? Idk I might unistall this new feeling scares me

DrAg0nBoY

So I have installed Dota 2,but now I am scared to play it :(.

Also a friend said I should play LoL with him.

Gaf what should I do?

DrAg0nBoY

Yeah, but that is only one who would play LoL. I have some Steam friends who are constantly playing Dota 2.

I played Dota 2 like 2 or 3 years back. Was never really good and now I am scared as hell to try it again :D. But I do enjoy watching it and that's when I get the urge to try it again.

Auteezy

Banned
Yeah, but that is only one who would play LoL. I have some Steam friends who are constantly playing Dota 2.

I played Dota 2 like 2 or 3 years back. Was never really good and now I am scared as hell to try it again :D. But I do enjoy watching it and that's when I get the urge to try it again.

play hots MingLee 4Head ElectricGiggles

He should totally listen to me lol. If his friends play LoL, there's little point starting Dota. Having another incentive to meet your friends on a regular basis is absolutely huge. Having a good game of a MOBA with friends is a better experience than with random people. It's almost like an adventure and who'd you rather share it with?

gai_shain

He should totally listen to me lol. If his friends play LoL, there's little point starting Dota. Having another incentive to meet your friends on a regular basis is absolutely huge. Having a good game of a MOBA with friends is a better experience than with random people. It's almost like an adventure and who'd you rather share it with?

he said one friend though and his steam friends are playing dota

i share it with myself. soloQ4lyfe

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO

You should try listening to him first.

Top Bottom