• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new OD is certainly better than the last but I honestly can't play him as well. I used to love old OD and I liked the fact that I was one of the few who picked him somewhat regularly and played him with joy. :( I also used to do really well on him most of the time.

TUSR

Banned
SoBayed WHAT NOW SoBayed W33 FANSHITS SoBayed YOU THOUGHT HE WAS THE PROMISED MID HUH ? SoBayed EE IS BANGING ARTEEZY NOW SoBayed

shira

PinkBouncyGnu.gif

t1459486800z1.png

shira

https://twitter.com/orrinxu/status/715105739535028225 said:
Orrin Xu
‏@orrinxu

AliSports (Alibaba) announces 1.5M CSGO, 1.5M DOTA2, 400K SC2, 300K Hearthstone tournament today

Whoah, that's half a major. Valve step ur game up

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Can I get a list of good/non-blatantly copyright breaking custom maps? I almost never play them to be honest.

tower element defense
omni-party
skillshotwars
dota imba
overthrow

and for improvement

last-hitting
custom spawn boxes
sandbox

Twookie

so this is offtopic as usual, but then again most posts here are;
god i've been going mad this past two weeks

So a friend of mine got a kid recently.
I haven't talked with this herfor like 2 years now, but just recently she has sent me multiple pictures of her kid every day on snapchat, with the dumb ass filters and faceswaps and it's making me nuts. I don't want to see your dumb ass kid every day, nor do I want to get snaps of him waking up at 4/5 am(jokes on me for not turning off notifications sounds and being a light sleeper).

I don't get why people have the need to push the face of their baby right in everyone's faces, like it's great you got a kid, but seriously pictures for two weeks straight is a BIT too much imo

i'm just a shitkid, but I don't have the balls to tell her to stop or block her from snapchat because that'd be rude right.

sorry for venting, just needed to shout this out somewhere

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Could you filter her out something? Does Snapchat not have this kind of function?

Twookie

thanks brothas

Could you filter her out something? Does Snapchat not have this kind of function?

the only way to filter someone out is to block or to change privacy settings to not allow snaps to from someone that's not on your friendslist(which she is currently).
we used to be kinda close, so I just have to make sure she doesn't notice me not opening the snaps so it doesn't get so awkward
Block her homes.
yeah,i'll probably do it for a while, I hope she doesn't notice :O
Unfriend irl or endure it till she's past that phase

that was the current plan

but the more i think about it, it just makes more sense to block

I haven't talked with this herfor like 2 years now, but just recently she has sent me multiple pictures of her kid every day on snapchat, with the dumb ass filters and faceswaps and it's making me nuts. I don't want to see your dumb ass kid every day, nor do I want to get snaps of him waking up at 4/5 am(jokes on me for not turning off notifications sounds and being a light sleeper).

I don't get why people have the need to push the face of their baby right in everyone's faces, like it's great you got a kid, but seriously pictures for two weeks straight is a BIT too much imo

i'm just a shitkid, but I don't have the balls to tell her to stop or block her from snapchat because that'd be rude right.

relevant https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqO0-fwTsEc
Just endure it for a couple of weeks

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like

Zero tolerance for breeders dude. Block her. People aren't going to realize that kind of behavior isn't acceptable until we come together as a society to end it.

Just block her or let her know you aren't interested in the pictures.

2 years is a long time not to talk to someone and then all of a sudden start getting pictures from them.

The only people I send pictures of my kid to are close friends and family..not sure why anyone would think it's appropriate to do it at 4 in the morning either.

Quesa

Thanks kvk and twookie for helping me test my stream! Saw the VOD and it looks solid. Really happy with GeForce as a stream platform (when it's not crashing or breaking).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom