• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkls

Hmm but are you referring to me? I gave you quite a detailed explanation of why I don't like storm spirit and what I would like to see changed about him if he gets buffed? Or does any suggestion besides 'leave him exactly the same but make him better' count as unintelligent?

nah to the first sentence. Whatever, I'm being childish, I shouldn't act like this in this thread. My bad.

elder titan will be THE cancer of 6.87

tbh he's coming.... yall didn't believe me about encan'tress and here She is.... yall didn't believe me
or hylian
about reSpectHer and here She is.... he's already OP cancer, just wait until the pros pick him up and then two weeks later this thread will be all "how the fuck is removing 50% of your max health ok???? who approved this??? nerfs when???? 6.88 when?????"

or he'll continue to be unpicked and remain a bullshit OP hero in secret, like junkiro.

You guys still play this game?

BrokeBack.png
duDudu.png
MingLee.png
MVGame.png
atpRtsd.png

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I don't mind anybody playing other games but since half of the games y'all play have their own OTs I don't understand why you feel the need to post about them in the thread about a game you ostensibly hate.......serving UNable to move on from your relationship...serving bringing up your fuckbuddy while the ex you still love is in earshot trying to fool yourself into thinking you don't care any more teas...

kionedrik

so you're not refuting it huh
cocky.gif

Not really. I still stand by what I said earlier that he isn't as awful as people make him be and that he went from a space creator to a space consumer. He's currently unpicked because there are better choices mid and safe lane and the meta doesn't really suit him.

Oh, and none of his nerfs were undeserved.

Regarding Slark, I challenge you to find a hero that has seen nothing but nerfs in the last 5 or 6 patches.

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
goodbye POE, go fuck yourself

selling a bunch of CoC discharge items cheaper than poe trade if anyone plays that shit game

LOL kid can't even six link some shitty chest get on my level

Quesa, when is the SF tournament happening and can get get a source you could update with details? Certainly not thread meriting but a Google doc or something would be nice.

I'm assuming the time you have listed here is incorrect.

Dreams you ready? Ready for losers bracket son.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Y u so mad bro

i dropped 10 goddam exalts into my chest, ~1100 fusings and no 6 linkerino

meanwhile these other jokers in mumblegaf snag it in under 500-600 everytime not to mention the luckiest mofo haly san chan with his 15 fusing 0% quality 6 link lightning coil

IM DONE

playing marvel heroes much better game

My skill improves every training session, soon I'll be able to challenge Yarden for master of DOTAGAF.
Yarden's a leech

meanwhile these other jokers in mumblegaf snag it in under 500-600 everytime not to mention the luckiest mofo haly san chan with his 15 fusing 0% quality 6 link lightning coil

IM DONE

rofl

TUSR

Banned
I'd like to see a meta with more Lanaya, Mortred, Lina, Rylai, Mirana, Akasha, Slithice, Aiushtha, Krobelus, Luna, Traxex, Medusa, Mercurial, Shendelzare Silkwood, and Alleria.

I used the BTTV option to black list TriHard. Twitch chat has never been better. Next FGC tourny i'll blacklist "she" and it'll be even more amazing.

ViviOggi

I used the BTTV option to black list TriHard. Twitch chat has never been better. Next FGC tourny i'll blacklist "she" and it'll be even more amazing.
I didn't know you could do that, gonna blacklist Trihard and Anele asap, it's the most disgusting shit in Hearthstone streams lately (trash game like Dota btw)

inkls

Not really. I still stand by what I said earlier that he isn't as awful as people make him be and that he went from a space creator to a space consumer. He's currently unpicked because there are better choices mid and safe lane and the meta doesn't really suit him.

Oh, and none of his nerfs were undeserved.

Regarding Slark, I challenge you to find a hero that has seen nothing but nerfs in the last 5 or 6 patches.

Dunno, he got abilities, items and jungle stacks nerfed. Jungle stacks nerfs after all the other nerfs.

I do think that in a meta with OD he's def not gonna see play

wow normal fish the racist

Artanisix

IM DONE

nice salt kid thats what you get for testing your luck

TUSR

Banned
we are so close to the next milk op

not gonna lie I'm so excited I could break some ET sleeps

I'm guessing it will be anime themed with lots of naruto

xd

kvk1

last night i was spamming that indiscriminate of whatever was happening on the stream

then i realized i'm one of those people

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I started vaping to quit smoking

Now I'm addicted to vaping ✌️

Also I had my first pint in about two months and I am pizzled ✌️✌

KingKong

Seriously it's weird, like you read online to go buy a vapor genie to be healthier without spending 500 bucks on a volcano and then years later vape culture became a thing out of nowhere

Quesa

Quesa, when is the SF tournament happening and can get get a source you could update with details? Certainly not thread meriting but a Google doc or something would be nice.

Here's the doc!

I've been posting here regularly but haven't gotten many responses about people's Sunday availability. Please spread this to participants if you see this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom