• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop playing dota, get girlfriend.

Stop posting on gaf, become president?
Thats what tyler is doing

CeMnoZOVIAAjYQP

G.ZZZ

I vaped so much weed back in the day.

Anywhere i went i was like "nah i drink only a glass i can't drink" and then got stoned out of my mind with my portable vaper and no one noticed.

I went to the cinema only for the experience of watching theater while stoned.

It was all amazing then i grew up FeelsBadMan

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Some day I'm going to find a brand of gaming mouse that doesn't wait until a month after its warranty is up before exploding.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
When I quit smoking I started using snus and got hooked on that instead. Still love snus so much but was too expensive so I quit that too. When I become independently wealthy tho I'm going to roll with like 10 snus pouches lining my mouth 24/7. Believe it.

LiQuid!

Fake patch notes have been weak as hell the last couple patches tbh. Dota patches have gotten so much less "safe" and have been adding all kinds of wacky new map and item changes that fake patch notes aren't even radical enough to compete with reality.

Techies
Mine bounty increased from 10 to 15
Land Mines max limit reduced from limitless to 25
Land Mines damage increased from 150/190/225/260 to 200/240/270/300
Land Mines mana cost increased from 60/75/85/100 to 85/100/110/120
Land Mines cooldown increased from 9/8/6/5 to 14/13/12/11
Stasis Traps can now be placed in trees, decreasing the trigger radius from 450 to 250. Destroying the tree will instantly trigger the Stasis Trap

PLEASE

PLEASE

I vaped so much weed back in the day.

Anywhere i went i was like "nah i drink only a glass i can't drink" and then got stoned out of my mind with my portable vaper and no one noticed.

I went to the cinema only for the experience of watching theater while stoned.

It was all amazing then i grew up FeelsBadMan

This is still what i think of when I hear about "vape" whatever

Code:
Improved Aghanim's Scepter: Earth Splitter now applies the Natural Order debuff on affected enemies just before it implodes for 4 seconds[?]Does not stack with Natural Order aura from Elder Titan or Astral Spirit.

?????????? they aren't even trying this time zzz

but yes buff techies.

edit:

Replaced Feast with a new ability, Regurgitation: Passive, enemies within a 600 AoE have 20/30/40/50% of all healing and HP regeneration stolen by Lifestealer.
Improved Aghanim's Scepter: Regurgitation stolen healing is also given to allies within a 800 AoE

also this is dumb ffs reddit

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I don't mind anybody playing other games but since half of the games y'all play have their own OTs I don't understand why you feel the need to post about them in the thread about a game you ostensibly hate.......serving UNable to move on from your relationship...serving bringing up your fuckbuddy while the ex you still love is in earshot trying to fool yourself into thinking you don't care any more teas...

the MLG Colombus Pasha Biceps video is better than every Dota player video ever created combined.

dyrF6Eu.jpg

fake no way he buffs drums

Adding a mana cost would actually be a nerf. One of the primary reasons to get drums is on heroes with low mana pools that can also use mobility. Hell, a lot of pro players don't even use the charges, and adding a mana cost would probably increase that number.

Artanisix

pro doesnt read the thread so he'll never read this post that describes how much procarbine sucks

Adding a mana cost would actually be a nerf. One of the primary reasons to get drums is on heroes with low mana pools that can also use mobility. Hell, a lot of pro players don't even use the charges, and adding a mana cost would probably increase that number.

drums adds 9 int
9 x 13 mana per int = 117 mana

+2 dmg and +2 sec duration is huge, you still have a net gain in your mana pool by purchasing this item

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom