• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

Squaresoft was supposed to release FFIX in time for the weekend, those bastards :(
a1441b5090f18057f2337791b1d9534b695efcf6_hq.gif

SE please

no arguments here, tipping is trash
All arguments about tipping could be solved if people were paid a decent wage instead of having to rely on tips to make up. That is all.

Also I don't know anybody in this country that tips their pizza delivery. Mostly because they get paid OK.

All arguments about tipping could be solved if people were paid a decent wage instead of having to rely on tips to make up. That is all.

Also I don't know anybody in this country that tips their pizza delivery. Mostly because they get paid OK.
Eh, I do sometimes. One time the delivery guy forgot to deliver part of my order so without me even noticing he went all the way back and got it, so I thought he deserved his tip.

But apparently I'm supposed to tip every human being that didn't literally spit in my face when they did the job that they got paid to do.

Russ T

Banned

yeah i tip always and tip well cause i know other people stiff 'em and they live by their tips basically

but i hate it

BIG MONEY don't want to pay more because they're trash

murka

Artanisix

Lorentz was confirmed and became apprenticed to the baker in Tvaergade. Appropriate, we thought, given his obese, unmanly body. As he grew older it had become increasingly feminine: he'd developed breasts, and the Isager boys had once taken him out to the Tail and made him strip so they could see what a girl looked like. Then Josef had held Lorentz in a viselike grip while he twisted away at his fat, quivering flesh, and Johan, who was sensitive and cried greasy, waxy tears at every opportunity, had done things to Lorentz that afterward made both shoot us knowing glances, as if they possessed a secret that we could share if we begged them hard enough. But we didn't want to know what it was. No. We didn't.

PogChamp.png
good book boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom