• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razzer

Could you walk after getting fed that much?

His beefy demon muscles are good for that it turns out. Also for killing. I got an ultra kill at one point despite having my hand placed one to many keys to the right so I misclicked like 10 times in a single fight but I managed to get organized in time to sunder the necro on like 100 hp. From there it was cleanup time.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
His beefy demon muscles are good for that it turns out. Also for killing. I got an ultra kill at one point despite having my hand placed one to many keys to the right so I misclicked like 10 times in a single fight but I managed to get organized in time to sunder the necro on like 100 hp. From there it was cleanup time.

feelsgoodman.jpg

I have been busy since Tuesday. I can't wait to get home tonight to try out the new patch.

Kard8p3

That feeling when my internet has been working perfectly all day, queue up for a match and once connected I get dc'd about 30 seconds in for 8 minutes or so.

TY BASED RURAL INTERNET.

Can't wait to move one day :((

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
That feeling when my internet has been working perfectly all day, queue up for a match and once connected I get dc'd about 30 seconds in for 8 minutes or so.

TY BASED RURAL INTERNET.

Can't wait to move one day :((

It won't change when you move out of the sticks.
You just have to bend over further to get the same service.

Having people speak the same language on your team isn't a good thing in DOTA, because 90% of DOTA communication revolves around shitting on and blaming your team, with another 9% being calling gg over all-chat 10 minutes into the game.

Mordeccai

Blink, epicenter, berserker's call on Axe. I think I've learned that all ability draft boils down to is which team drafts abilities that allow for the earliest of snowballs.

Also, liquid fire is OP on melee heroes. Solo off lane? Easy.

Would this work on the ability select mode?

riki ult + darkseer iron shell + either heartstopper aura or quill spray and then as last ability juggernaut spin so you can spin tp out every time they dust or sentry?

Just build cheap hp items and a radiance and be a useless to your team but annoying invisible aoe all game long

:D

I have it on good authority that buying the set makes you better at earth spirit, meepo, anti mage, and techies. Also it enlarges your manhood, like for real.

hehehe. Based on what they've been doing so far, I wouldn't doubt if they did a quicksale on it. They've done one for 3 of the other new sets so far already. Volvo is crazy.

maaaan I can't wait to get home, I wanna try more of this 6.80

Your convincing argument earned you and yours 20 more duckets.

Demoli

Single worst day of Dota ever

image.php

inkls

Did an ability draft game as enigma, had nature's attendant, exorcism, witchcraft and shrapnel, literally taking no damage.

Also got my first ultra kill the game after as death prophet, would have been a rampage if sniper hadn't taken it...

also, in cybormatt's patch analysis he said there was custom spirits (exorcism) for dp's new set. Can't seem to see them in the preview feature. Can anyone confirm if they are included?

sixghost

Would this work on the ability select mode?

riki ult + darkseer iron shell + either heartstopper aura or quill spray and then as last ability juggernaut spin so you can spin tp out every time they dust or sentry?

Just build cheap hp items and a radiance and be a useless to your team but annoying invisible aoe all game long

The problem would be that they would know whenever you are near them since the heartstopper aura debuff icon would show up whenever you got in range. Riki ult, ion shell, firefly, and sticky napalm would be hilarious though.

RS4-

Lol thought I could have overload with silence glaives :(

Won anyway!

Anyone open up the bloom chest? What kind of gem is it?

The problem would be that they would know whenever you are near them since the heartstopper aura debuff icon would show up whenever you got in range. Riki ult, ion shell, firefly, and sticky napalm would be hilarious though.

haha yes, or firefly + deathprophet ult + ghostwalk + scorched earth (i wonder if the movement speed stacks) for some 522 speed racecar invisible carpet aoe

Hupsel

I usually play Luna and no one in my team likes to buy wards. Im facing tons of good pudges lately and, even so, no one buys wards and I have to buy them. And, of course, my team usually has Sniper in pretty much every game.

Strider

Replay features messing up for anyone else? Getting request timed out errors everytime I try to watch something or even load up a overview of a match

Kreunt

Banned
So GAF, tips on ember? He's really fun to play but I'm not too great with him.

Go mid, put most your points in flame guard and searing chains, get at least 1 point in sleight to help set up searing chains.
Gank with your huge early magic damage

I usually go bottle > phase > drums > maelstrom and then deso or BF (BKB if you need it).
A lot of people say maelstrom sucks because it can't proc a second time while it's still bouncing around, I prefer it over BF as a mid because you can get it up and running so much quicker, but rushing BF is definitely better if you're safelane farming.

NBtoaster

Seems like most people want to play Terrorblade as a split pusher. And yes, while he does have big damage illusions that can kill towers quickly, you should probably make sure you're not your teams only source of damage before leaving them to die in teamfights.

Atlantis

I've noticed that Lina has a whole new set of animations for Dragon Slave, Laguna Blade, and regular attacks.

I haven't noticed this before but haven't seen anyone mention it, is this a recent change?

Without cosmetics she also is missing her base model gloves and seems to have a piece of the Ember Crane Set hanging around her chest, what the heck? Fixes itself in showcase view.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
igYd0BxRSCJCb.png

Ion Shell
Arcane Aura
Heat-seeking Missiles
Death Ward

Next level drafting.

Sibylus

Banned
If you're going Aghs on Luna, you'd damn better double down and get a Veil and a Refresher or some shit. Going half and half doesn't do you any favours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom