• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

Speaking of the Dota community, everybody should take 45 minutes and watch this game.

http://www.twitch.tv/cat6669/c/3671454

I wish there was a way to help get this AM and Bounty perma banned from Dota.

Post it on reddit. Some Volvo emp will read it.
Or maybe Icefrogmatt will dole out some swift justice.

ibrebvqDuTixRa.gif

TMINUS 2 HOURS

ugh so I tried to make a buc dota 2 avatar as a person that never alters or does any sort of image work... I think it looks ok despite not being what I wanted for concept.. granted its very simple. just wanted an avatar tied into dota 2 bucs

Not quite sure what a buc is but here you go:

18yTMc5.jpg

Edit: Oh I just got it. How's this.

M91k3Eo.jpg

I didn't watch the vid but is it really that bad or is it simply a case of bad online gaming behavior you come across in most online games?

I've learned to tune out the community in general when it comes to bad behavior since I've realized that the obnoxious ones have no idea what they're talking about...

Not quite sure what a buc is but here you go:

18yTMc5.jpg

Edit: Oh I just got it. How's this.

M91k3Eo.jpg

Flag and cutlass are part of the logo. It might work if you changed the color of Gondar's kerchief to the flag's color..

I didn't watch the vid but is it really that bad or is it simply a case of bad online gaming behavior you come across in most online games?

I've learned to tune out the community in general when it comes to bad behavior since I've realized that the obnoxious ones have no idea what they're talking about...

Flag and cutlass are part of the logo. It might work if you changed the color of Gondar's kerchief to the flag's color..

OeCo0M6.jpg

My two favorite Terrorblade Arcana colors:

Vermillion Renewal - 202,1,35
mxWyvEw.png

Sea Green - 74,183,141
lGcJXdf.png

Imgur gallery posted on reddit:
http://imgur.com/a/nwpHH

Legion isn't the best jungler, but she's definitely the easiest of the ones where going jungle isn't garbage. Just go to a camp with points in your E and afk farm.

Nature's Prophet...just remember to look for ganking opportunities...

NP is easy but the best way to jungle him is something you might want to watch a video on. Some people require tricks early on to have better jungling starts, otherwise the jungler status in game usually holds true. Enchantress is such a beast in all phases when jungling, however I choose doom or naix (people will argue for lane naix but jungle ganks with him for easy kills). However, those two guys require more farm than chen or enchantress to be effective in the early and mid phases.

However, I think I am more obsessed with jungling as I played league for so long and I was a designated(mostly self appointed) jungler most of the time. The habit stuck with me but its been fairly effective. Its just much harder to get used to it. Also managing runes is HUGE, regardless of whether your midlaner uses them or not.

Enigma pretty easy to jungle (once you learn his ins and outs, you can just leave his eidolons at rank 2). Chen is easy to jungle but harder to micro. Enchantress is easy, but hard to master. Prophet is pretty easy.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Beast is back. Any theorycrafters wanna try and hook up a legit strat my group can try? I suck at this kinda thing.

God Enel

bought the beige color for TB and a friend im always playing with bought the same shit too. We didn't talked about it. so i bought dungeon demon? or so one which seems really nice but now im not sure to destroy the default one. first world problems.

maybe i'll stick with the default one and switch later. :(

The Year Beast is back, you are now entering into a tiered system to ensure that players you are matched with also have gold to spend.

ixjWGx9cedS4Z.PNG

Also if you haven't made an offering yet...

iFP31jomtCpJp.PNG

(And the Terrorblade gem preview bug was fixed)

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
How is every one finding the new Flamesalt Ingot income rates?
I played 1 game and got 1100, but I also still had a 500% favor active.

Don't think I'm gonna be able to put a really solid effort into this batch, maybe mid Saturday.

Do you still get unspent ingots back?

Yo cyborgmatt has anything been happening in regards to maybe slotting colors into the arcana or is it going to stay the way it is? I still hold out hope they might tweak that in some fashion.

shira

LOL no more 100k spam, they changed it all . . .

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quesa

The Year Beast is back, you are now entering into a tiered system to ensure that players you are matched with also have gold to spend.

ixjWGx9cedS4Z.PNG

iFP31jomtCpJp.PNG

ok so will they give you one and the #/rarity of items determines the rarity, or will you get one per item?

Unless you really want to play this mode, there isn't really a point anymore. You get more jade tokens just playing regular Dota with a friend who has cheapo booster than you do in this mode. You also don't get ingots back that you buy in with anymore.

shira

Wow, they lowered the jade rewards by a lot.

100k damage gives you 15 jade. That's what 200 plays for a bounty. . . . zzz

Unless you really want to play this mode, there isn't really a point anymore. You get more jade tokens just playing regular Dthan with a friend who has cheapo booster than you do in this mode. You also don't get ingots back that you buy in with anymore.

4b7ba7e24e916223ad85762c7c473c6a.png

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Some one on reddit said the new payout is based on buy in/2500 * old payout. So you have to do the highest tier for the old pay out rates. Basically destroys farming, which I feel is fine.

Acinixys

Almost every game this/last month has been me + 1 and 3 solos vs a 5 stack

Think im going to play on my baby account for a while, so i can actually win a game :(

ixjWGx9cedS4Z.PNG

iFP31jomtCpJp.PNG

i got nothing did they not like my chest and common items?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom