• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, Valve serves being borked and taking time to hand out all their free stuff has always happened. Remember Wraith Night and how long it took for people to get the free Level 1-10 chests?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Them handing out Arcana items for a bunch of chests... Yeah i'm not buying it.

4 favors and a mistbreaker. No crates, almost all commons, uncommons, and select rares.

edit: LD's White Bear form (mythical), AM rare offhand, some gooey eye ward, and rare morphling fin head.

I'd say I got some pretty good stuff. Going to offer up my chests next and check my alt account.

TxdoHawk

Somebody took CM and we needed another carry so I gave Wraith King a shot, success!

Oh, and I received one Shade thingy that had an Auspicious Neptunian Sabre for my pretty weaksauce offering (a couple of commons and two chests, I think?)

Ah hah hah, this Omni hammer I got is already going for 1 dollar on the market. I think I'm done with this event, hopefully the left over gold I collect gets turned into battle points or something.

i put in all my repeated items. there were like 2-3 mythical couriers, a mythical warlock golem, a bunch of rares, some chests. i got 5 items (all genuine) and 4 chests. here's the coolest items:

some genuine rare jug sword. never seen it before:
hRHxywJ.png

genuine rare kunkka sword. they all look kinda similar tbh. i already have the sword with the whale torrent so i don't think i'll use it:

genuine rare sword for lc. have the arcana, probably won't use it either

nice ward, got it from one of the chests. auspicious rare:

morph hat. they're all pretty bad i guess:

genuine rare courier. never seen it before but it's probably on the store. probably won't use it since i already have a courier with rice effects:

other items were kinda crappy. slardar trident (valve trying to make me pick imba herores), spectre hat, shitty genuine disruptor's mount

overall i'm satisfied. wish they wouldn't give me items i already had but oh well

Atlantis

Recieved a Krakenbringer and a Mistbreaker along with two favors that opened into Shade of Anguish and an Alphid courier.

I offered quite a few items, but mostly commons and chests. I just used the offering as a way to clear my inventory of shit I didn't want, so I'm pretty okay with what I got.

Edit: Wait, Shroomy is in there? Shiiiiiit.

Sibylus

Banned
Ho-lee shit. I'm never going to win a game of Ability Draft at this rate.

The dilemma this game: a support Lion who had a 100% success rate at separating me from low targets with Fissure (I was a lifestealer with headshot).

BraXzy

I put in probably 5 decent mythical's, a tonne of chests, some mythical couriers, one of which was a cheapo unusual.. and 3 rare Favors is the reward.

What the hell do you need for Arcana? 10 dragonclaw hooks and an Alpine set?

Helmholtz

I had 28 pages of items in my offering. Probably around 100 commons/uncommons, a shitload of chests (every chest ive earned since starting around 2 years ago), around 6-10 rares, and around 4 mythicals. I received I think 6 rares in return. Thank you valve.

I put in probably 5 decent mythical's, a tonne of chests, some mythical couriers, one of which was a cheapo unusual.. and 3 rare Favors is the reward.

I'm sure it's random. I bet there's somebody who only put in a few uncommons, got 1 gift, and it had an Arcana.

Kreunt

Banned
For about 150 chests and a bunch of commons, uncommons and a few rares I got...

A shitty rare bloodseeker mace and a rare skywrath wings that I already have 2 of.

manfestival

ouch man

I came out on the negative side myself with 1 rare favor and I put in a decent rare. I got some spectre rares blade in return which looks ok but I want my rare back :(

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
Sure would be nice if I could just play the new mode without needing gold to play it since it's somewhat playable now. What were they thinking when they thought of this mode?

mfaex

Glad I saved some of my rarer chests since I guess they don't drop anymore. 8 pages of chests, commons, and a few uncommons got me a single chest. Chest rarity didn't seem to matter.

Volvo trade back pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom