• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Continued From:

D1TVqM8.png

CREDITS: EranFolio for the title art; DireDude for character art.

IMPORTANT LINKS
3T9pEhn.png

Tj1iyEE.png

With over 100 heroes in the game, you have quite the selection of heroes to fall in love with. Here are some tips:
  • Go to the gym to get swole and boost your strength stats.
  • Go to the library to get smarts and boost your intellect stats.
  • Go to the nightclub to dance and boost your agility stats.
  • Try to interact with your chosen lover at least once a day.
  • Each hero prefers a different stat. Do some research before buying items for them.
  • The good ending is only achieved when you earn 100 in your chosen stat.
  • Venge is hotter than Luna.

VMFYJs6.png

lXCPPSh.png
kYR2eNp.png

pI06bJb.png
oAJoxoM.png

on8sOev.png
mTuHB74.png

Gofu

Banned
I would like to nominate MOODYSHUFFLE aka TECHNOPATHETIC aka AFROMAGNUM for #1 NeoGaf Mod 2014.

Quesa

From the last thread: So do we know the threshold for high vs. normal and high vs very high in terms of mmr?

BHK3

Banned
Shitty OP as usual.

Kard8p3 said:
im flying in the 17th, super hyped. Also my first time flying so Im afraid of fucking up and missing my plane 8(

Is it 1 flight or do you get off somewhere and transfer unto another flight? When I flew I had to transfer unto another flight, just bug the shit out of the workers there with whatever questions you have and just park yourself at your gate. I was paralyzed with fear over my flight possibly getting cancelled and shit like that, it's relatively smoorth when things go right.

Wok

From the last thread: So do we know the threshold for high vs. normal and high vs very high in terms of mmr?

I am below 3K in ranked mode and I have only played high once in normal mode.

I have a Steam friend who plays very high and is 3.5K or so.

Kard8p3

Shitty OP as usual.

Is it 1 flight or do you get off somewhere and transfer unto another flight? When I flew I had to transfer unto another flight, just bug the shit out of the workers there with whatever questions you have and just park yourself at your gate. I was paralyzed with fear over my flight possibly getting cancelled and shit like that, it's relatively smoorth when things go right.

2 flights. My hold over there is like 3 hours LOL, my hold over on the way back is only like 50 mins, so Im afraid of not getting there in time for that one 8(

Wok

Do I choose to miss out on a future career? Do I ruin my teammates’ chances for the sake of myself? Or do I choose to ruin my health for the sake of others?

Currently, I am on the road to recovery. I was able to play some Dota2 this past week without feeling the anxiety, but I’m still not confident. I’m scared of having the same thing that happened when I traveled to London to happen again if I go to TI4 with my body being anything less than 100%. I am not on medication, as my therapist told me I am improving quite well on my own, but what I need most is time for my body to repair itself. This is best done by stepping away from the stress that is constantly going on in the scene.

I don’t want to be a hindrance to anyone or ruin others’ chances. I will try my best to go to TI4 if Valve’s decision cannot be changed, but I would be jeopardizing my chances of playing post-TI. At the end of the day, I might physically get there, but not be able to compete while also extending or damaging my recovery process.

I want to apologize to Valve for writing an email before I had my facts straight. It was wrong to contact them without confirmation and final details from doctors and such. I acted irrationally because I wanted TI4 so much.

Cheers,
Adrian ‘Era’ Kryeziu

If he does not even try, Era will just get more depressed during and after TI4. He wants to sacrifice himself for the team because he is depressed, but depression could only go worse by missing such an event. If you are invited and if you want to go, go.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
It's pretty obvious that you have both Era and Xcalibur fly out and if Era is unable to play you have Xcalibur takeover. Instead we have this whole mess were Era feels responsible for the entire team as well as his health.

But I guess people can play through flu, broken limbs, and concussions so Era just needs to quit crying and play.

Disagree personally. If he isn't 100%, or close to it he's putting himself ahead of his team mates.

It's like a footballer not wanting to miss the World Cup. He might declare himself fit, but his injury could put his team at such a disadvantage.

ZeroX03

Banned
So uh, has anyone's game been giving them duplicate items? Like in a good way. When I win items from a match (say 25 compendium points or an item), it gives me two of them. And when I use a player card on the compendium it doesn't always disappear, and I can use it again. Been happening for the last 2-3 days.

iamblades

As far as fnatic goes this one sentence turned me against them forever:

It’s our strongest belief that organisations such as ours serves a fundamental role in this industry, and with that being said we think it does make sense to aim towards establishing a structure in eSports where teams have the ability to determine their lineup.

That is the biggest load of smug self entitled bullshit I have seen in quite some time. They still think the rules shouldn't apply to them.

Before I figured there was no harm in dropping them down into the play in games, but at this point, I'm 100% behind valve if they play hardball with them. No Era, no invite.

Every step of the way, Fnatic's PR has been slimy manipulative drama whoring devolving into a tantrum about how the rules shouldn't apply to them because they're special.

My power has been out for 21 hours (9:30pm last night to 6pm tonight)

Apart from $10,000,000 and Fnatic stuff what did I miss?

KevinRo

Just wanted to say on the first page that Fnatic is scum organization and I've lost respect for many of the players on the team. While I might not know who said what, it's pretty fucking obvious what is going on there. Instead of using a standin and waiting for Era to get ready for TI4 they saw this as an opportunity to try and replace him with what they thought was a better player. While they may be better at the moment with Excalibur, it's only time until the competition works around their draft.

Era's email was a cry to Valve for help. How anyone can defend Fnatic after reading Era's initial email is mindboggling. What really bogs me down is the fact that he then tries to publicly reneg on his desire to attend the biggest tournament. I could only imagine the amount of guilt tripping he experienced from Fnatic and his teamates. Not only that they even tried coercing this kid into giving up his invite by bribing him with part of the individual player prize allocation.

All this drama makes me remember how shitty humans are when money becomes involved. I'm just glad Valve smelled Fnatic's bullshit and refused to take any of it.

Is there a way of setting Spectate to automatically move onto a different match when the one you're watching ends, preferably moving onto a high mmr match in the pre-game stage?

It makes good background watching :p

Phantom Assassin is my favourite Hero so far, but I really don't like the her armour, especially the helmet. Voted for her model to be reworked

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I voted for Jugg arcana because fuck waifus. Also Jugg is the best hero, but mostly fuck waifus.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Who is this goofball one-upping Bruno's suit?! This is an outrage!

Top Bottom