• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

Hylian7

wow that complete mirana statue fuckup... that just makes me more angry, its such a beautiful statue at ti6 too. pic i took at ti6:

is that yours that you posted shira?

edit: statue fuckup might not be TOO bad if bow is removable (i don't know if it is, maybe if it detaches into two parts from the top and bottom of the hand). i imagine the arm can be twisted the right direction, and the bowstring pulled back and placed into the other hand. i wish that pic had higher quality so i could see welovefine's paint job on it.

ebay has a few listed now, the build quality looks alright:

depressed that welovefine canceled my order

Did they ever give you a reason for cancelling?

Artanisix

Did they ever give you a reason for cancelling?

yes, once you place an order on welovefine you cannot under any circumstance change your payment info. my debit card expired end of jan so i had to replace it with a new one, welovefine said too bad so sad even though i preordered it five months ago

Hylian7

yes, once you place an order on welovefine you cannot under any circumstance change your payment info. my debit card expired end of jan so i had to replace it with a new one, welovefine said too bad so sad even though i preordered it five months ago

What a joke...

shira

How is Secret losing to Navi?
misc-dendiFace.PNG

Twookie

battlefury really fell out of favour, no hero really builds it anymore apart from antimage

is the metagame just that fast or did the cleave changes hurt it too much?

Nioh is the best single player game since Bloodborne

man, i'm pretty envious of you, you get to play/buy all them games a week before they actually release >.<

the wait for wednesday is brutal

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Nioh is the best single player game since Bloodborne

Hmm, I played the demo but did not like it at all. I love the souls games and I have liked most other Team Ninja games. Maybe I just had an off day when I played the demo?

Wish people would release actual demos these days rather than time limited shit. I am too busy most of the time.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like

Don't mean shit, he's got 5% pick rate so it's not like he's in every game the way Pudge is. Techies is so much less anti-fun to play against in general so he doesn't make me want to delete Dota every time I see him in a game, but he does extend games when he's in them.

For what it's worth my patch duration average is 41 minutes since 7.01 (same as all patches prior to 7.00), but I'm a very sporadic Dota player nowadays, so take that with a grain of salt.

Twookie

Hmm, I played the demo but did not like it at all. I love the souls games and I have liked most other Team Ninja games. Maybe I just had an off day when I played the demo?

Wish people would release actual demos these days rather than time limited shit. I am too busy most of the time.

did you play the nioh demo the same way you play the dark souls games?

you kinda have to approach it differently, in my experience anyway. more fun when you learn how to "stancedance" and kipulse and shit

Jadax

Anyone know how a techie in a dark moon game stacked proximity mines on top of each other?

Nvm, seems to be a bug that Volvo doesn't care about.

Jokab

Played a pub with a friend today, we were Venge, Luna, Drow, Dazzle, Windranger, opponents had Pudge, Wraith King, Bane, Invoker, Slardar. You can probably tell our strategy heh. At 15 min we had taken all outer towers and they had none. Our first high ground push failed hard as our Luna got hooked and then we just wiped. Next time we had aegis but still failed. Eventually we did win but honestly it was all thanks to opponents making stupid mistakes, I honestly believe they could have won.

How do you play a situation like this systematically? Outfarm them thanks to huge map advantage? Ward jungle and get pickoffs => push? Felt like going high ground was always very dangerous.

EDIT: Btw this is 3,5k

inkls

Played a pub with a friend today, we were Venge, Luna, Drow, Dazzle, Windranger, opponents had Pudge, Wraith King, Bane, Invoker, Slardar. You can probably tell our strategy heh. At 15 min we had taken all outer towers and they had none. Our first high ground push failed hard as our Luna got hooked and then we just wiped. Next time we had aegis but still failed. Eventually we did win but honestly it was all thanks to opponents making stupid mistakes, I honestly believe they could have won.

How do you play a situation like this systematically? Outfarm them thanks to huge map advantage? Ward jungle and get pickoffs => push? Felt like going high ground was always very dangerous.

EDIT: Btw this is 3,5k

Drow strats are timing based. If they manage to stop your momentum it's gonna be much harder to win the game. Thankfully for you it seems they didn't have great high ground defense, unless you guys had venge swap to initiate didn't seem like you had an initiator tho.

In situations where you just can't break hg and Roshan doesn't seem to help your only solution is to choke them out by pushing in all three lanes and hoping it creates a big enough gold gap or they make a mistake. Usually these type of games are hard because they have at least one good hg defense hero so unless you manage to pick off the hero (hard when they won't leave the base because of how far ahead you are) it just boils down to who makes a mistake first.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I want to go to the gym so much today and this fucking dude this morning inserted his needle for blood checks wrongly so all my left arm fucking hurt.

Thanks Obama.
Fun fact you don't need to be licensed to do draw blood in most states

shira

- GSL losers group A play followed by group B
- two Bo3 online matches/day each region
- All remaining stage matches are elimination
- top 2 in each group advance to playoffs
- times and schedules subject to Perfect Worlding

t1486353600z1.png

SEA (Lumi & guest)
1. SigTrust vs NG
followed by