• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

shira

fire.gif
misc-divine.gif
fire.gif

You basically have to play Naga as a 4p1 and it just doesn't work in this Meta. You need a core that can help out in the mid-game and Naga is not that hero. If you want to a farm heavy split pusher why not just go TB?

Aaron

I don't get the Io pick. Seems like a waste when they have MK. Could have gotten a more team fight hero to play into thier ults.

scarybore

I would love to know how many times EG has lost to an alchemist since the Frankfurt major, feels like it fucks them up at least once a tournament.

Aaron

Yeah... That Io pick was terrible. Crit's gonna get chewed out for that one.
Thier picks this tourney have been bad in general. They can sometimes recover due to raw talent of thier players, but that's not a winning strat in the current meta.

Thier picks this tourney have been bad in general. They can sometimes recover due to raw talent of thier players, but that's not a winning strat in the current meta.

They keep picking lineups that can go late but suck early game, and either get dumpstered in lane and lose, or lose the mid-game. The only times they seem to win is when sumaiL goes off and snowballs.

shira

NA math 4Head... artists will get $6k of it

Ez mony

So my understanding is that if $100k is 20% donation then they sold $500k USD.

70% to Valve = $350k
20% to players = $100k
10% to DAC = $50k

Not sure if it's still 6% in China or that is the Western artists complaining about the Battle Pass chest deal. Anyway 6% of $500k is $30k - 8 sets. That's almost $4k USD per set (Not sure if before or after taxes)

mellz

Played five games today, two with account buyers playing hard carry. One with three people not playing serious because of arguing before the game starts. UWIRH QWOUEHqëjqwepjqwe
qweq

Kopite

I don't if this is a SEA thing,, but it's literally impossible to beat a team with a Meepo picker. If I see a Meepo on the other team I know it's game over.

Top Bottom