• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

shira

Equip the Whaleblade and there you go.

doubled in price over the last month
tusk-laugh.gif

shira

Zotac won't be a guaranteed ti invite right?

It would be Manila masters and epicenter if valve is not retarded

It's whatever Valve wants it to be, but I think a 2nd/3rd at Manila and a 1st place Zotac is worth it.

The winner of Epicenter will probably be someone that has already qualified.

I just realized that I have not played DotA 2 in 13 months (thanks to Overwatch).

Without Necrolyte's "delete hero" agh ult gone, how would I win ranked matches again?

Alright, well, unless Valve go with 8 or go completely out of left-field (or someone surprising wins Epicenter) EG/OG/iG/VP/Liquid/Newbee are the invites.

shira

Scientists will remain baffled forever.

Anime failed.

Alright, well, unless Valve go with 8 or go completely out of left-field (or someone surprising wins Epicenter) EG/OG/iG/VP/Liquid/Newbee are the invites.

8 invites: EG, OG, iG, VP, NB, TL I think they want 1-2 more teams so it leads cleanly to
6 regional qualifiers
2 wildcards (from 6 runner ups)

June 4-11
EPICENTER 2017 LAN Moscow, RU
$500k
10: OG, EG, VP, LFY, Odd, TL, iG, Clutch, Secret, Navi

June 13-17
Galaxy Battles Shenzhen, CN
$150k
8: NB, iGV, TNC, Odd, LGD, Happy Feet, infamous, mouz

June 14-18
Summit 7 LA, USA
$100k
8: VP, LGD, VGJ, Secret, Navi, NP, Empire, 1 TBD

I think that Valve want to take a close look at Empire, Odd, Secret, NP, Navi, TNC and see how they do down the stretch.
I'm pretty sure it will be LGD or VGJ though just to balance the risk of Visa rejections.

How do you search for games so you don't get parties in your matchmaking on solo ranked?

tired of having parties that are terrible in my games.

J2d

I find myself both hoping and not wanna see a necro immortal, I don't wanna spend too much money but the reapers scythe is a good opportunity for an immortal :/

shira

I find myself both hoping and not wanna see a necro immortal, I don't wanna spend too much money but the reapers scythe is a good opportunity for an immortal :/

They'd prolly make it into a pogo stick or some shit

Acinixys

Im sick of immortals/sets for heros that already have 50 sets

Im talking shit like CM with her 20 immortals and Jugg with his 100 sets and newly minted arcana

Give someone else a chance

Where is the Jakiro immortal?

Jokab

Won the first battle cup we participated in yesterday. Feels really good when you get a group of 5 that really work together. Games weren't that close, don't think we lost a single t3. I played Clock every game and we also ran Spectre every time. Tactic was pretty much to assemble 4-man gank squad and let Spectre tp in when needed. Got first blood by smoking their rune every game lol

shira

RiP NiP

Won the first battle cup we participated in yesterday. Feels really good when you get a group of 5 that really work together. Games weren't that close, don't think we lost a single t3. I played Clock every game and we also ran Spectre every time. Tactic was pretty much to assemble 4-man gank squad and let Spectre tp in when needed. Got first blood by smoking their rune every game lol

thumbs_up.gif
Emoticon_bc_flex.gif

Big-E

Does anybody have any laptop recommendations for a decent budget dota machine? I have a good desktop, but I will be away at uni to do my master's for a little over a month so I need a portable dota machine.

fr0st

Banned
Does anybody have any laptop recommendations for a decent budget dota machine? I have a good desktop, but I will be away at uni to do my master's for a little over a month so I need a portable dota machine.
I suggest the Dell Inspiron 7567 since it has a big battery that would work well with school as well.

Make sure to get the one with the ips panel and 1050ti

Twookie

tactical decision
summoner
from OG, tanking every tournament so that they don't get the spotlight coming into TI Kappa

Top Bottom