• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Download and Play Again P.T.

Hideo Kojima approves this thread.
stCiQVE.png

Last edited:

//DEVIL//

ok i need help. got my IP from cmd . installed the program. tried both wireless and cable but i keep getting connection failed on playstation

nvm got it. port was 8080 and should be 808 only. sheesh

omg i cant believe i got the game again. tears of joy lol

Last edited:

Soadi

If you had it download onto your account before can't you just go to your history and download it again?

Im pretty sure most people played and replayed it many times already. Once you reach the end which doesnt take long, well nothing else to do except repeat all over.

Don't you need to have download this previously in order to woek? If so then this method will not work. You're best off jailbreaking your PS4 if you want to play PT.

KiNeMz

Banned
THIS HAS MADE ME VERY HAPPY.

But this guy talking about how he is in IT and had PS4 on differnet WIfI then PC? I question the IT skills

KOMANI

KOMANI
I had an electrician come into my home & shut the power off while I was gaming on the PS4. Needless to say, I lost everything, most importantly, I lost PT. Maybe it was 2 years ago, but I eventually followed the instructions I first found on eurogamer and regained PT. If this idiot (me) can figure shit out, anyone can.
Onto a similar note: There are even some cases where people who never had PT, now have PT due to profile sharing (as in the case of Silent Hill streamer numzombie).

Allandor

Oh, so there is a security issue in PS4 that does not check the certificate of the download-server. Quite interesting for a "closed" network. Yes it will check the certificate of the download itself, but normally the ps4 should not even connect with this "download server" it gets the game from.

nahcir

Neo Member
This method is rather old, but still works absolutely fine today.

That is, if you still actually have it in your library. Both my friend and I have downloaded and played it right after the E3 presentation back then. When we switched to PS4 Pro some years later, we were of course unable to re-download it. I knew of this method and actually already prepared everything in order to restore it, just to find out that ... the game was actually completely GONE from both of our libraries. It‘s not that you can‘t download it again because it fails, but the whole entry saying that we own PT is gone. In that case, this method of course doesn‘t work, either.

Has anyone else here experienced this? The game disappearing from the library entirely? We have European/German accounts, btw.

ElCasual

This is weird.
Rumors that Konami is developing 2 SH games.
The rumor that Kojima Studios was hired for a new game and then this.
I dont know, guys but this soung like a "KOJIMA MARKETING".

buizel

Banned
This is the scariest 'game' I ever played and I freaking LOVE immersive scary horror games.

I missed out on not owning a PS4 for this? Can anyone like, share their PSN with me so I can access their accounts downloads and download it? Obviously im sure some level of trust is involved, anyone who recognized my quality posts knows im legit.

740569.jpg

Does this look like the face of someone who'd forget/??

Seriously, P.T is my jam.

If ya'll have the capability I'd highly suggest the P.T. V.R. port on PC. It's fantastic and extremely unnerving, more so than the actual PS4 release. Being IN the house is terrifying.

Top Bottom