• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dr. Disrespect's channel pulled from twitch due to IRL streaming from an E3 Mens bathroom

Tbone3336

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2013

Posted on Reddit and saw by many on IRL Stream. Some are reporting a minor was present at the time as well.

Reactions: Kazz1896

MrTickles

Feb 22, 2018
So is there anything bad in the footage or are mens restrooms banned from twitch? Ive seen women doing makeup in public restrooms on twitch...

Last edited:
Reactions: daveonezero

LegendOfKage

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2018
Pulled entirely or suspended? Because if no nudity was seen, I'm not sure how that would break the TOS. What happens next?

Hinedorf

Feb 3, 2017
San Diego, CA
I'm really not into streamers as is, but it seems like this guy takes a hard lined stance by portraying a douchebag as he plays. Am I sort of correct on his appeal and if so what exactly is appealing about this?

Kadayi

GIF PIMP
Oct 10, 2012
theconclave.net
I'm really not into streamers as is, but it seems like this guy takes a hard lined stance by portraying a douchebag as he plays. Am I sort of correct on his appeal and if so what exactly is appealing about this?
It's a persona, but the guy is a legitimately good player, and quite entertaining to watch. He does some crazy challenges (like 4 wins in different Battle Royale Games in one Stream) and even if he doesn't always pull them off, sometimes he's absolutely on fire.

I doubt he'll be suspended for long.

Last edited:
Reactions: strange headache

Hado

Aug 13, 2015
Lol. The Ree is strong in this one.
No. It's just unfair towards other or lesser known streamers who would get immidiately permad for the same accident or something lesser. Its just the way how twitch enforces their rules...

Winter John

Gold Member
Mar 9, 2014
No. It's just unfair towards other or lesser known streamers who would get immidiately permad for the same accident or something lesser. Its just the way how twitch enforces their rules...
Yes. You want him to be permanently banned and lose income for something he has no control over. That's Ree 101 right there.

TheSadRanger

Sep 5, 2013
Mckinney,TX
Yes. You want him to be permanently banned and lose income for something he has no control over. That's Ree 101 right there.
How about don't film people in a public restroom without their knowledge and then you don't get in trouble in the first place.

I'm sorry did someone have a gun towards his head and force him to do it? So yes he had total control over his actions and should be accountable for such.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Mar 5, 2009
You can’t film in a bathroom.

He should just get a short ban. I’m sure he will be back soon.

Winter John

Gold Member
Mar 9, 2014
How about don't film people in a public restroom without their knowledge and then you don't get in trouble in the first place.

I'm sorry did someone have a gun towards his head and force him to do it? So yes he had total control over his actions and should be accountable for such.
Sometime people make mistakes buddy. That doesn't mean they should be permanently banished and lose their main source of income for it.

Reactions: Skyr
Jan 25, 2018
Southeastern USA
His whole idea is that he's supposed to be a late 80s/early 90s tournament gamer but as a modern streamer, which is kind of a funny idea.

Reactions: Thing on a Spring

DryvBy

May 10, 2009
USA
www.youtube.com
It's illegal to film in a bathroom? Lol, why? This is why people don't know half the laws in this country because there's so many retarded ones out there.

Filming something innocent shouldn't be an issue. I used to film disgusting bathrooms I was in and review them as a joke.

Stuart360

Sep 9, 2018
Wouldnt be surprised if Mixer try and tap him up.
He's certainly entertaining, and actually a pretty good gamer. The way he ignores tips annoys me though, i know you're playing a gme but other streamers manage to thank tippers.

Redstarwater

Neophyte
May 3, 2019

Calm down

Redstarwater

Neophyte
May 3, 2019
It's illegal to film in a bathroom? Lol, why? This is why people don't know half the laws in this country because there's so many retarded ones out there.

Filming something innocent shouldn't be an issue. I used to film disgusting bathrooms I was in and review them as a joke.
Half the laws? Every state/county/city is different. Are you sure YOU know how laws work on this country. No one on earth knows half the laws.

Reactions: Ml33tninja

dorkimoe

Aug 19, 2007

This has been a law since forever. WHy do you think kids smoked in the bathroom in high school or fought in there? Cant put camera inside

Reactions: Ml33tninja