• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dracula |OT| Jonathan Rhys Meyers Wants Your Blood – Fridays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiktor

Time to open up champagne or throat of some delicious virgin :)

Jonathan Rhys Meyers confirms new series of Dracula
http://www.irishpost.co.uk/entertainment/jonathan-rhys-meyers-confirms-new-series-of-dracula

tumblr_mxpst1avLI1sihdbmo1_400.gif

taoofjord

I'm a bit conflicted on whether I want a second season or not. There's a lot of potential for a show based on Dracula... and perhaps they can improve on its many flaws now that the foundation is in place. But man was it bad at times. Still, my wife loves it so I'd be doing her wrong to wish otherwise. :p

Edit: Oops, missed the last few posts. My wife will be thrilled.

TheOddOne

I would not celebrating too soon, because none of the other parties involved have said anything. Usually they would be parading the renewal with some kind of social media presence and/or an official PR release.

Twitter chatter between the creators and fans indicated that there were some contract issues. My guess is that they still not have ironed out those issues.

TheOddOne

So weird, multiple websites say it's cancelled. Yet, no direct confirmation from the creators or the network.

Maybe it's cancelled on NBC and the production company Carnival Films is shopping it around to other networks or streaming services.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
The show has not officially been cancelled or renewed. A lot of websites seem to be jumping the gun by listing it as cancelled.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I really loved this show, such a shame it got cancelled before being given a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom