• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Age: Origins, Battlefield Bad Company 2 and more are now BC on XB1

RoKKeR

Hmmm. Apparently I don't have BC2 digitally. I could have sworn that I did. Frustrating!

Wonder if EA will add it to the Vault?

black070

Might have to start up Dragon Age Origins again at some point - I got pretty far into it back in the day but just never got around to finishing it.

Theorry

Sold my BF3 copy i think. Cant find it. :(
Its not digital right? Otherwise i will buy it used tommorow, Its gonna be my only disc game then haha.

Bummblue

Neo Member
Holy shit at Dragon Age. I've been wanting it to go BC for the longest time. Now we just need DA2!

Agreed!
Mass Effect Trilogy is BC, Dragon Age 1 is BC, and Dragon Age Inquisition is obviously native to Xbox One. Only 360/XB1-era Bioware game not on Xbox One, then, is Dragon Age 2.

How stable was the framerate on BF3? Hopefully this allows for rock solid 30.

Wasn't BF3 one of a few games that included a high resolution texture pack that you could install or something like that? Anyone know if said texture pack is installed by default or is there an option to install it?

Agreed!
Mass Effect Trilogy is BC, Dragon Age 1 is BC, and Dragon Age Inquisition is obviously native to Xbox One. Only 360/XB1-era Bioware game not on Xbox One, then, is Dragon Age 2.

I think it would be a nice gesture for them to make the 360 version of DAI compatible with X1.

splattered

Dang how is BF3 not digital? I sold my copy when we got BF4... I prefer all my 360 games digital but I guess i'll snag a used copy from Gamestop for $5 if I have to. Really wish I knew if it was gonna be digital soon though :/

MrNelson

Banned
Dang how is BF3 not digital? I sold my copy when we got BF4... I prefer all my 360 games digital but I guess i'll snag a used copy from Gamestop for $5 if I have to. Really wish I knew if it was gonna be digital soon though :/

It's a multi-disc game. They aren't available digitally.

Top Bottom