• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Age: Origins, Battlefield Bad Company 2 and more are now BC on XB1

MrNelson

Banned
Well that sucks, I could have sworn I remembered a Nelson post stating some multi-disc games were finally available digitally :/

It seems they're being done on a game-by-game basis. Max Payne 3 is the only multi-disc game I remember being available digitally last-gen, and Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey were made available digitally for the first time just a few weeks ago, and both of those games were published by Microsoft, so I'm sure that has something to do with it.

yiOiueP.jpg

Well if you cunts had made it backwards compatible earlier...

Got into an Onslaught game within seconds, about to try conquest.

EDIT: Got into a game after a couple of attempts, looks like there are still plenty of folks playing it which is great news.

Just a heads up that Dragon Age Origins is a great game, but the console version is pretty awful.

Not true. Its likely better w/ mouse and keyboard, but it ran fine on 360 and played well enough to be worth playing twice.

There's a reason why people remember the original game fondly, but didn't care for the sequel and sales numbers will show most played it on console.

Top Bottom