• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball FighterZ adds Yamcha and Tenshinhan + original character Android 21

notaskwid

Kaioshin Realm confirmed as a stage

DJ2AK5aW4AA-ljn.png
Ultimate Gohan more confirmed.
Also, Tiencha confirmed.

NeonZ

Yup. Different fighting style and movesets.

Ultimate Gohan has nothing but a bunch of punches and kicks in the source material, with the anime adding a bad looking Kamehameha. Now, you have a better argument for Vegeto, but any uniqueness for Ultimate Gohan would need to come from the developers. However, Ultimate Gohan likely will be in just because he's a popular character and strongest form of adult Gohan.

Ultimate Gohan more confirmed.
Also, Tiencha confirmed.

If they add any what if fusions for Tenshinhan, they should go with the ones from Fusions.

Tenshinhan x Yamcha
EX_Tiencha.jpg

Tenshinhan x Chaotzu
Cpr853gXgAEjsuX.jpg

shaowebb

Found the V Jump Scans on youtube by looking up Android 21. Shows Tien and Yamcha models doin moves. Shows Android 21 in her glasses and blue/red checkered dress looking stern in game standing beside Android 16.

Google Android 21 Dragonball Fighter Z scans and you'll find the vid.

royox

Already seen the scans.

Ten with Super's outfit.
Yamcha with Saiyan saga skin and hair.
A-21 is not busty and not a "tales of" character. It has A-18's face and body with long Red-Brown hair.

"busty scientist" was the dumbest way to describe her, and also wrong!

really glad it's not that

I dunno she looks busty in the screenshots to me. Just not in the concept art.

(As usual Toriyama's concept art is slimmer than the actual, final implementation)

Alienous

Bring that Spirit Ball on. Glad that Yamcha is in - if he was missing, and Tien was in, that wouldn't feel right.

I didn't even consider that they'd create a character to increase female representation. That's a good move.

cntr

Banned
I dunno she looks busty in the screenshots to me. Just not in the concept art.

(As usual Toriyama's concept art is slimmer than the actual, final implementation)
Maybe, but "busty scientist" doesn't bring to mind what she actually is. It's a really dumb and misleading description.

Hah, that 'busty' description for Android 21 was misleading as hell. But her design is quite funky.

Still, Yamcha and Tien rounds out pretty much all the Z-Fighter essentials. The main thing the roster is missing right now is villains (who aren't Freeza, Cell or Buu). And perhaps Mr. Satan and Videl.

Alienous

Hah, that 'busty' description for Android 21 was misleading as hell. But her design is quite funky.

Still, Yamcha and Tien rounds out pretty much all the Z-Fighter essentials. The main thing the roster is missing right now is villains. And perhaps Mr. Satan and Videl.

She is most certainly busty, especially compared to every Dragon Ball character I can think of, except maybe Krillin's girlfriend Maron? Or Towa, from the Dragon Ball Online / Xenoverse games?

This could be one of his "Winner" animations. Taunt could be him punching his chest like a gorilla....or just falling asleep.

Hell the taunt, could be a counter move and have the punching his chest as a victory move. Why am I getting excited for Kid Buu in DBFZ

kid-buu-does-the-monkey-o.gif

NotLiquid

21's design is really great. It looks like she might be
16's mom? Same hair and she's got a ring.

Like I mentioned earlier I'm wondering if she might not have been based off of Gero's significant other, just like 16 was based off of Gero's son.

It'd be a real waste to have a Toriyama-designed original character and not have her playable.

Playsage

Just because they said "busty" doesn't mean she has to show some cleavage people

Her "assets" are comparable to Bulma's

Also... She's totality going to be Gero's daughter, isn't she?

Puru

Don't like 21 design.
Tien got the best outfit, i kinda wish Yamcha got the white outfit he wears in super instead but heh, at least he is in.

Top Bottom