• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball FighterZ - Characters, Specials, and Stages Discussion

J4g3r

Black would likely have a Zamasu assist,plus even if he looks like Goku his outfit plus Rosé should help him stand out.

Not to mention his moveset would be completely different and not like Goku at all.

giphy.gif

EDIT: This is literally the first Goku Black gif I have posted in this thread.

Goku Black should be in under the condition that they also add in the new character, Vegeta Black.

Who's just Vegeta that didn't stop being evil. And has a Rainbow-coloured Galick Gun.

I always figured there was no real chance for Majin Vegeta, considering the work it is to create a new character, and I doubt he'd play anything like the other Vegetas, but thinking about getting another Goku has me wondering if they'd actually do it

I feel like Majin Vegeta is popular enough to at least consider doing it

I always figured there was no real chance for Majin Vegeta, considering the work it is to create a new character, and I doubt he'd play anything like the other Vegetas, but thinking about getting another Goku has me wondering if they'd actually do it

I feel like Majin Vegeta is popular enough to at least consider doing it
Between regular Vegeta and SSB Vegeta, you really start to hurt for unique moves at that point.

Plus making THREE separate versions of the same character at launch is gonna piss people off.

Maybe as DLC. But if they do add it as DLC, I. WANT. VEGETA. BLACK. WITH. RAINBOW. GALICK. GUN.

Gbraga

My problem with Black being in is that it probably means that Kid Goku is RIP. No way they'll add 4 Gokus in this game. :C

If he makes it in though, I'd love to see him in his base form and the Rose thing as a power up super. Goku's normal hair always looked the coolest to me, and it would be nice to have that represented.

Don't say Bardock, pls, thanks.

Plus making THREE separate versions of the same character at launch is gonna piss people off.

a few people complaining on internet forums while still preordering

all they have to do is show off Final Explosion and everyone will talk about how amazing he talks and blah blah blah

Khezu

Frost could've had some cool poison moves if his damn needles were allowed in the TOP.

As he is, he's just Frieza with 3 poison moves

That said, I like Frost's color and design waaaaaaay more

Specially Form 1, Frost's looks way less busy and more elegant

5275330-pizap.com14663556860921.jpg

Is Frost wearing pants? It's just pants covering his tail? He's not just letting it all hang out?

And those are helmets right?
I wonder what they look like with out them.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Is Frost wearing pants? It's just pants covering his tail? He's not just letting it all hang out?

And those are helmets right?
I wonder what they look like with out them.

thats their head man, dont be alienist :(

Sephzilla

Goku Black is Goku at a cosmetic level only other than that he's a completely different character with a different moveset.

Master Roshi gonna be in I know it.
tumblr_ln3shlLq811qjp2m5o1_500.gif

After the last couple of DragonBall Super episodes, I would be 100% okay with Roshi being on the roster.

TreIII

Girls knew for the longest time before guys finally started getting hip.

The funny thing is that men were definitely wearing pink as a stylish/manly color, back in the 18th century. It was a lighter shade of red, after all, which itself was a vibrant, warlike color fitting for males.

It wasn't until the late 19th century that "pink = girls, blue for boys" started to become a thing, and then became much more permanently entrenched by the 20th century.

Needless to say, like my avatar of my favorite Ninty character would suggest, I'm very much here for Pink getting its shine as the stylish color it's supposed to be.

Skeeter49

While I do want kid Goku, I'd take Black over Kid Goku.

His moves are completely different than Goku's, minus dark pulse Kamehameha.

Just keep Goten as far away from this game as possible.

LotusHD

Banned
The funny thing is that men were definitely wearing pink as a stylish/manly color, back in the 18th century. It was a lighter shade of red, after all, which itself was a vibrant, warlike color fitting for males.

It wasn't until the late 19th century that "pink = girls, blue for boys" started to become a thing, and then became much more permanently entrenched by the 20th century.

Needless to say, like my avatar of my favorite Ninty character would suggest, I'm very much here for Pink getting its shine as the stylish color it's supposed to be.

Funny enough, prior to the 50s, pink was associated with boys and light blue with girls.

mindblown.gif

Top Bottom