• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball FighterZ - Characters, Specials, and Stages Discussion

Riposte

5275330-pizap.com14663556860921.jpg

This makes me wonder how much of Frieza's appearance is armor vs. flesh.

Are we expecting any reveals, like Yamcha and Tien gameplay? Also, what is the stream about exactly?

16's VA is a guest so probably more story stuff? They called the trailer they released early TGS "Story Teaser" so maybe we're getting a full trailer here.

And Yamcha and Tienshinhan gameplay reveal is pretty much a lock, yeah.

HardRojo

16's VA is a guest so probably more story stuff? They called the trailer they released early TGS "Story Teaser" so maybe we're getting a full trailer here.

And Yamcha and Tienshinhan gameplay reveal is pretty much a lock, yeah.

Cool, do we have any links for this? Might actually stay up for a bit lol.

Exentryk

Ehh if you expecting something on the caliber of injustice no. Should be a decent what if scenario.

No idea what Injustice is.

Is there like an overworld you can explore and then go in to areas to trigger story events? Or is it pretty much just one cutscene - battle - another cutscene - battle, etc.?

ZenTzen

Can anyone explain how the story mode works in this? And if the story mode is looking any good?
We only have teases of the story mode, but if previous ASW games, mainly GGXrd in this kind of style is anything to go by, it'll probably be just a big anime episode with textboxes and some cool animated sequences, no actual fight portions in it, thats why i'm hoping they improve on that and actually put some fights in it, instead of just story from beginning to end

No idea what Injustice is.

Is there like an overworld you can explore and then go in to areas to trigger story events? Or is it pretty much just one cutscene - battle - another cutscene - battle, etc.?

Cutscenes and battles apparently.

We only have teases of the story mode, but if previous ASW games, mainly GGXrd in this kind of style is anything to go by, it'll probably be just a big anime episode with textboxes and some cool animated sequences, no actual fight portions in it, thats why i'm hoping they improve on that and actually put some fights in it, instead of just story from beginning to end

They confirmed that there'll be fights.

Exentryk

Cutscenes and battles apparently.

Thanks, guys.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Oh god no i think the DBFZ part of the live stream starts way later.

Just compared this with the official site.

2017-09-2308_33_24-_hckhz.png

2017-09-2308_33_31--yxnjzi.png

So yeah looks like the stream starts at 10:00 JP time then we still have to wait until 16:00 for DBFZ.

Top Bottom