• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT6| Put your back into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

barber

I wonder, could the brilliant scientist Bardock cure him?

I mean the DB's Earth should have started with at least 2 moons (Piccolo and Roshi destroyed one each) but taking into account people didnt give a fuck about that, and that Goku didnt transform into Big Ape after the destruction of the first one maybe Kami wished back the first one after training Goku and removing his tail.

NeonZ

I mean the DB's Earth should have started with at least 2 moons (Piccolo and Roshi destroyed one each) but taking into account people didnt give a fuck about that, and that Goku didnt transform into Big Ape after the destruction of the first one maybe Kami wished back the first one after training Goku and removing his tail.

It's actually stated that Kami removed Goku's tail permanently in order to put the moon back in its place.

barber

I think your basic earthling in Dragon Ball is just really, really dumb.
I mean they still fall for all the lies of Satan...

It's actually stated that Kami removed Goku's tail permanently in order to put the moon back in its place.
Huh didnt remember that! Guess it is a reason to rewatch DB

EDIT: DB Gals? let's take a look... SWEET MOTHER OF JEEZUS, did they all go through a 3 year time skip one piece style?!?!

Skeeter49

Watch him learn IT in the manga, that'd be fucking rad.

The only issue is no one should know where the planet is, unless they use the DB's/ King Kai to find out.

Just caught up with the Yamcha manga, it's pretty neat. I like it. My only problem is
Yamcha only using one Porunga wish

Kneefoil

That is not to say that Satan is weak, he would have probably been a great fight in db at the level of mercenary tao without the death laser, it is just that going from a year having the Piccolo vs Goku and 20 years later being happy with a normal fight...
I don't know about that. I mean, it's difficult to say for sure since we haven't seen him fight anyone who is not at least a million times stronger than him, but the way I've always thought of Hercule's strength is that while he's probably stronger than an average human, if he'd taken part in the World Martial Arts Tourney that was Goku and Krillin's first, he would not have even passed the preliminaries. Even if he had, I have a hard time imagining someone like him beating fighters like Nam or Giran.

FStubbs

Yeah that was what Satan told them about the videos from the Cell saga, but I refuse to believe that the martial artist enthusiast that saw the Goku tournaments would see it that way! Like seriously we have crazy movements and blowing the fucking moon.
That is not to say that Satan is weak, he would have probably been a great fight in db at the level of mercenary tao without the death laser, it is just that going from a year having the Piccolo vs Goku and 20 years later being happy with a normal fight...

Toriyama said that Satan and his master actually met Tao once and his master laughed at Tao's shirt so Tao killed him.

HardRojo

The only issue is no one should know where the planet is, unless they use the DB's/ King Kai to find out.

Just caught up with the Yamcha manga, it's pretty neat. I like it. My only problem is
Yamcha only using one Porunga wish

Yeah that was weird lol but I'll take whatever advances the plot. I'm really surprised at how much I enjoyed the first 2 chapters.

Skeeter49

Another thing that bothered me with manga Yamcha is how everything in the DB story seemed to happen the exact same way.

Do you all think manga Yamcha beat Tien, lost to Tien, or didn't even try fighting him?

Daingurse

Phoenix Comicon is this weekend, and I shall be attending as Gohan lol. Never been to a con or cosplayed before, so I'm really looking forward too it!

oIWo8RL.jpg

Damn costume was missing the wig though! I'll have to find to find some SSJ hair between now and saturday lol.

Phoenix Comicon is this weekend, and I shall be attending as Gohan lol. Never been to a con or cosplayed before, so I'm really looking forward too it!

Damn costume was missing the wig though! I'll have to find to find some SSJ hair between now and saturday lol.

Wear some bananas on your head, that'll work. Make sure to have one pointing down to be the bang though.

HardRojo

Why you no wearing best costume tho? That is Saiyaman costume.

Daingurse

The saiyan moustache is on point.

Hahaha, indeed it is. Nappa would probably be a more appropriate character for me!

Wear some bananas on your head, that'll work. Make sure to have one pointing down to be the bang though.

That would definitely give me the right look . . .

Why you no wearing best costume tho? That is Saiyaman costume.

It was between SSJ2 Gohan and "Badman" Vegeta for me, and it was a very hard choice. I don't care for Saiyaman much lol. Although, Super has helped the character grow on me a bit.

L Thammy

I'm sorry, but you obviously aren't trying at all with this. You've got the costume and you're getting the hair, sure. But you can't even break your arm? How are you supposed to do the Father-Son Kamehameha now?

Daingurse

I'm sorry, but you obviously aren't trying at all with this. You've got the costume and you're getting the hair, sure. But you can't even break your arm? How are you supposed to do the Father-Son Kamehameha now?

This is before he broke his arm. I'm cocky, arrogant Gohan!

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.

You nailed it dude.

L Thammy

I have this thought at least once a month lately

Someone posted that image of Bardock and Gine gazing hopefully into their future and I couldn't help but think that their newborn son is going to get their older son killed and then forget about him completely. The son that they actually got to see grow up to some extent, he's the one that stays dead.

Daingurse

Ugh worse gohan in the series

Easily my favorite. I will always find SSJ2 Gohan at the Cell Games to be a badass character. Sure he got drunk on his power, but I can't sit here and say I wasn't thoroughly enjoying all the work Gohan was putting in.

I bet you're actually the Gohan from the Bojack movie and you're just pretending.

You'll just have to trust me lol.

You nailed it dude.

Thanks man!

Easily my favorite. I will always find SSJ2 Gohan at the Cell Games to be a badass character. Sure he got drunk on his power, but I can't sit here and say I wasn't thoroughly enjoying all the work Gohan was putting in.

You'll just have to trust me lol.

Thanks man!
Should've went as goten Xp

ElFly

I think that until mr satan went back after killing cell, the budokai was a small event that only martial arts fans followed

So if piccolo appeared again at a small tournament that nobody heard about until almost 20 years later, most of the population never heard of it. It was probably considered an urban legend

NandoGip

Someone posted that image of Bardock and Gine gazing hopefully into their future and I couldn't help but think that their newborn son is going to get their older son killed and then forget about him completely. The son that they actually got to see grow up to some extent, he's the one that stays dead.

Sadly unless they work him into a side property, i dont think he'll ever be relevant again

Skeeter49

Honestly there weren't a lot of energy blasts used in DB tournamenys, and they weren't used for several years after the Piccolo tournament, until Goten tried to kill millions.

Honestly there weren't a lot of energy blasts used in DB tournamenys, and they weren't used for several years after the Piccolo tournament, until Goten tried to kill millions.
Brother should've taught him to control it among other things. When u don't even know your lil super saiyan brother can't fly you've failed

I think that until mr satan went back after killing cell, the budokai was a small event that only martial arts fans followed

So if piccolo appeared again at a small tournament that nobody heard about until almost 20 years later, most of the population never heard of it. It was probably considered an urban legend

If so, its a retcon. Master Roshi is treated like a celebrity in dragon ball, not J Chun, and he won who knows how long ago.
Remember him talking down the cops that were called on Tien?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom