• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT6| Put your back into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phoenix Comicon is this weekend, and I shall be attending as Gohan lol. Never been to a con or cosplayed before, so I'm really looking forward too it!

Damn costume was missing the wig though! I'll have to find to find some SSJ hair between now and saturday lol.

Ayyee that's whatsup!

DAk1buFXkAAo6in.jpg

RocknRola

I know it won't happen, but it would be kinda fun if Frieza just said "No." I mean, he is dead already, so what does it matter to him? :p Existance being erased (for his Universe) won't really change his situation all that much hehe

Then, the greatest hero of the DB world would come to us. Yes, Yamcha, the legend that shall save Universe 7!

Zolo

The difference is she doesn't have any personality now. Zero. Her biggest moment in Super was trusting in Gohan after that idol came onto him. That's it.

Yeah. It's pretty bad. At least Bulma and #18 get to keep their personalities (mostly).

L Thammy

Videl's going to return to fighting when Pan decides to start training. Plus Gohan will teach her the Kamehameha and Masenko, and Old Kai will release her power. They'll become Earth's strongest family. Pan will e Great Saiyaman #3.

Omni

Goku being wished into a child was such a stupid, stupid plot point

Okay sure, keep it for an arc but the entirety of GT? Terrible. I guess on the plus side it made me look past how awful SSJ4 is and got me excited about him transforming because he magically became an adult again while transformed because reasons

Stop trying to make GT happen, it's not going to be happen.

I'm on the side of thinking GT will/can be canon is stupid -_- I don't even like GT, I'm just suggesting a hypothetical for discussion purposes

I always thought it could still be a funny gag or something that Super can use. Not taking up a significant amount of time, even just someone wishing him to be a kid, and then they use the second wish to make him an adult again just as a jab at GT.

I'm on the side of thinking GT will/can be canon is stupid -_- I don't even like GT, I'm just suggesting a hypothetical for discussion purposes

I always thought it could still be a funny gag or something that Super can use. Not taking up a significant amount of time, even just someone wishing him to be a kid, and then they use the second wish to make him an adult again just as a jab at GT.
As a filler, one episode gag it'd be fine if written well.

Because they were old as fuck when they wished for Goku to be a kid.

But they're kids themselves now.

No offense, but maybe you could suggest things that have nothing to do with GT since GT is beyond irrelevant.

My question wasn't "what if GT happened". You're concern of age is irrelevant.

No I'm definitely not going to refrain from bringing up anything from which a GT connection can be drawn just because some people find it "in bad taste" to do so... Lol.

Stop trying to make GT happen, it's not going to be happen.

As of now you can easily bullshit GT into the story especially since we don't know what the outcome will be from this current arc. Anything can really happen. Time gets reset, GoD's die or U7 is the only remaining universe. One thing that makes sense is that base Goku in GT is strong AF....I guess we know why.

The only possible way to destroy GT is for them to go into the time it takes place. Otherwise it will be obvious that Toei doesn't want anything contradicting it. I personally think that we will get there either in the next arc or a follow up series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom