• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT6| Put your back into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
rMA07m3.gif
Smooth as can be

God I feel bad for yamcha. This is why I have no pity for Goten /Trunks fans. You guys obviously own the future, but this quite possibly the end times for the human cast.

Bringing Roshi, Krillin and Tien back to be part of this arc's team could be the final hurrah for the humans, but I'm hoping instead it's a sign for a better future for the supporting cast.

Either way, Yamcha isn't eating off this arc and this is now just one more L for him. He was left behind in Return of F as well.

Curious to see if he has a type of assignment during this arc like Trunks and Goten now having to watch over 17's island

The Buu arc is the best one guys, idk what you are all on

He's clearly weaker than Buuhan and Buutenks, otherwise Goku and Vegeta not being killed in a second is laughable.

My understanding with Kid Buu was that he weaker than Super Buu, but he was more unpredictable, and I feel the anime stressed that fine.

The dialogue in the dub is very strange. I haven't read the manga or watched subs of the Buu arc, but after they get Gohan, etc.out of Buu, they make remarks of his power being stronger than it was before, right before he turns into kid Buu, after which they say they can't tell.

Im pretty sure that Buuhan is definitely the strongest incarnation of Buu, and that kid Buu is weaker than super Buu, but I don't think it's by that much tbh.

The hope of Gohan being relevant carried me to the end of the Buu arc.

The Vegito part of the arc is probably the best. Vegito is such a funnier fusion fighter than Gotenks. Gotenks is kind of boring to be honest. Must be the Goten inside of him.

How dare you, Goten is a treasure.

I liked Gotenks tbh, Vegito was better but I love how arrogant Gotenks is lol

5571818-piccolo+powering+up.gif

I CAN'T WAIT!!

Sorry dude, I'm still convinced piccolo is going to job in the tournament

Skeeter49

Wasn't the Gohan fight short in the manga? So it wasn't Gohan being a saiyan that lost it for him, but Buu actually being pretty smart, channeling his inner Buucolo before it happened.

Goten ruined it for everybody because he thought he could beat Buu as Gotenks, instead of letting Gohan handle it.

Fj0823

Why does he go out his way to shove SSG even going so far as nerfing SSB

Don't know but it's hilarious

Anime: SSB is the most energy efficient transformation ever, you can even stack Kaioken on top of it and hold for a good while before burning out!

Manga: If you turn into SSB once, you get so exhausted you lose against a total jobber like that Hit guy.

But if you use the much superior SSG you can transform into Blue for split seconds over and over!! And you don't get tired because fuck you that's why

NeonZ

Why does he go out his way to shove SSG even going so far as nerfing SSB

To be fair, Toriyama seemed to throw a line about SSB taking energy in the beginning of the Hit battle, so Toyotaro just picked that up and ran with it (while Toei's writers just ignored it in spite of keeping the line itself since it goes against their concept for the form).

Although in addition to that, making it take a lot of power to activate rather finding a way to make Goku stronger than Vegeta was a mistake, and now Toyotaro had to write it out with "training" in the next arc.

Skeeter49

Yeah definitely. That kai is what turned Buu into the child like character he is. The characters never went inside fat buu so it possible he's trapped in a cocoon like inside super buu

Everyone in Z is an asshole
Well I guess Shin and Elder Kai are the only ones who know.
Shin is an asshole.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
So, why did no one touch the time chamber in at least 24 of 48 hours again?

No one but Gohan and Goku (and 17 now) on the team know how serious this is and Beerus doesn't seem keen to tell anyone else either.

Upcoming episode spoilers:
I'm hoping Goku and Gohan use it in episode 90 though, since it sounds like they'll do some sort of training together in the remaining hours.

Kinda disappointed whis and beerus didn't get on top of things and take the universe 7 team to train a bit.

Than again they trynna hide everything so makes sense(except it doesn't because everybody should be on their A game better if they knew)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom