• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT6| Put your back into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J5NpetO.png

4epcKGR.png

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Buuhan was the best villain in the series

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Any Buu with Piccolo was great.
Loved his shit talking because he knew everything about each character with Piccolo in him.
Yeah, he had this arrogant snark that manifested really well when he could actually articulate it beyond grunts and simple sentences

Look at that grin. He was so composed compared to the other Buus, who felt completely unhinged. It made him feel dangerous in a totally different way and it was awesome

Mory Dunz

Buuhan is one of the lowest Buus imo. He didn't do too much. He talked smartly but didn't ever do anything as intelligent as Fat or Super. And he got wrecked the worst.

He beat up goku and vegeta, and lost to vegito.
Majin buu killed/tricked babidi
Super Buu did everything dang
Buutenks absorbed Gohan.

olympia

I like zamasu's suggestive relationship with goku black and his obsession with goku in general is bizarre even by dragon ball standards. oh and also the ending of his arc was like legit terrifying and he killed a lot of people, including children, that never got wished back. manga zamasu is lame

bye

I like zamasu's suggestive relationship with goku black and his obsession with goku in general is bizarre even by dragon ball standards. oh and also the ending of his arc was like legit terrifying and he killed a lot of people, including children, that never got wished back. manga zamasu is lame

bye

You never post anymore!

Karsha

If Zamasu's arc ended somewhere after the Rose transformation I'd rank him in the top 5 villains but tbh all the merged Zamasu, Rage Trunks and arc ending made him pretty forgettable ...
And Buuhan is a weird case, he is the strongest majin but exists only to get destroyed by Vegitto lol, I'd put Super Buu and Kid Buu over him.

RocknRola

Zamasu started off pretty darn cool but got kinda ruined by the end (as well as the arc itself honestly, but that's just me).

Style

Banned
2 days dudes.

kluf26S.gif

Also I had no idea they used this track in Kai:

Gohan Turns SSJ2 Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters

Super is using a lot of tracks from Kai

Is that where it's originally from?

Haven't watched Kai at all.

Random trivia, but using that song for Gohan turning SSJ2 is a dub thing; it's a different song in the Japanese broadcast. First time that song actually appears was when Goku goes SSJ3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qan_lAsbwOY

And yeah, it's the origin of the track, Super started right after Kai ended and still uses a lot of the music from it. Up until the current arc I think it's just been a mix of Kai and BOTG music.

RocknRola

With all this hype, despite me also being a Gohan fan, I kinda wanna see Super destroy those hopes! AGAIN!

Yes, I'd like to see the world burn :p

Evil Fat Majin Buu is by far the best Buu. It's not even close.

- Killed Dabra
- Put SS2 Gohan in a coma
- Caused Vegeta's death
- Ate and destroyed 1/2 of the planet
- Killed Babidi
- Made Goku go SS3

He's also the most unique villain in the entire franchise. Super Buu is Perfect Cell part 2 & Kid Buu has no personality.

Skeeter49

Super Buu destroyed the whole population minus Satan, Dende, Tien, and maybe Chiaoutzu.

Filler, but Kid Buu almost killed Yamcha a second time when he was already dead.

The Buu arc is so fascinating to me. Buu has so many forms and I feel all are interesting and noteworthy in their own way. Between all the different forms, the Gotenks fusion, the Vegeto fusion, the focus for a while on Gohan being primed to stop Buu, then switching to Goku, the overall flow of the arc is such a mess in my mind.

I know the Android/Cell saga arc like the back of my hand. But the Buu arc, it's just flashes of disjointed memories in my mind. Not insulting the arc. If someone were to feel it were the best arc, I wouldn't agree with them at all but I wouldn't necessarily feel strongly that their opinion is wrong. Kid Buu is fantastic (IMO). The final fight between Kid Buu and Goku and Vegeta (on that gorgeous afterlife planet) might be my favorite end game fight of any arc in DB. The road to that just feels so messy to me and the overall arc is just waaaaay too Saiyan focused (Piccolo was such a huge asset in the Frieza and Cell arcs, felt so awful to have him relegated to just being a teacher in this one). I also love when Buu makes it to Kami's lookout and eventually wipes out everyone on earth.

One of my favorite things about the Japanese broadcast of z and super is that all of gokus enemies call him son Goku

It sounds really cool lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom