• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT7| Please wait for Tien to be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if the writers will remember Kiai shouts and blasts are a thing in Dragon Ball. Should be a good way to eliminate foes near the ledge. Would be nice if we see Tenshinhan redirect some attacks as well, but I'm pretty sure we won't.
I mean Goku and Vegeta always kiaing, hell krillin did it too

Goku used something similar to what you are saying though in his rematch with hit, minus the kiai tho lol

s5PvAz.jpg

Of course Frost is stronger than piccolo, that's what I've been saying lol

And Piccolo was stronger than Super Saiyan 2 Gohan, the latter is comparable to Goku on equals forms and Goku trashed Frost with regular Super Saiyan.

Gohans super Saiyan 2 form must have gotten stronger between his fight with piccolo and Goku

vypek

I really was hoping for a better showing for Krillin. Guess it was not too bad though. Knew it was over when he left the group

Eylos

Banned
I dont like the Idea of Frost stronger than Piccolo, Hope toshio is alone in this POV, or that Piccolo becomes stronger in the tournament.

I mean Goku and Vegeta always kiaing, hell krillin did it too

Goku used something similar to what you are saying though in his rematch with hit, minus the kiai tho lol

Of course Frost is stronger than piccolo, that's what I've been saying lol

Gohans super Saiyan 2 form must have gotten stronger between his fight with piccolo and Goku

They were on par in episode 75.

Skeeter49

Xenoverse Facts
Great Saiyaman Suit
STM +3
ATK +3
STR +3
BLA -3

Goku's/ Gohan's Turtle Hermit Gi
HEA +1
BLA +1
ATK -1
STR -1

The way Toriyama intended.

Skii

Father/son dynamic > Goku/rivalry he doesn't even care about dynamic.

Rivals come and go. He's cycled through like 4 different ones during Super alone lol.

Imagine during the Goku and Gohan tag team, the opening starts playing. Chills!

Skeeter49

When Frost is beaten by 18, he will turn himself into an android to mock 18.

Or he'll turn green when Piccolo beats him.

Or he'll turn into a green android when 18 and Piccolo work together to settle their grudge with Frost. A Greendroid.

Eylos

Banned
Someone said about a cooler transformation that would be cool (Tudum tss), since they are adapting broly, its not impossible

Geets will impress, hes definitely taking out Hit, and the fat magic girl. He may have trouble vs Jiren because of tiredness tho.

Yeah, seems like people are looking over Vegeta.

You don't go into the hyperbolic time chamber pissed at how Kaioken (a reckless self harming technique you would never bother learning) once again pushes Goku ahead of you when you would otherwise be equal and .... flat out force/ break your way out with out having made some progress.

He's aiming to show off something new imo.

Someone said about a cooler transformation that would be cool (Tudum tss), since they are adapting broly, its not impossible

Personally I believe U6 is where the coolest most marketable NON-Canon stuff will show up.

So I could see Cooler stuff. I really do think SS4 will come back under a different name in U6 to.

Yeah, seems like people are looking over Vegeta.

You don't go into the hyperbolic time chamber pissed at how Kaioken (a reckless self harming technique you would never bother learning) once again pushes Goku ahead of you when you would otherwise be equal and .... flat out force/ break your way out with out having made some progress.

He's aiming to show off something new imo.
I want this to be true.

Getting tired of Vegeta jobbing.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Universe 9
getting erased has to be one of the darkest moments in the franchise.

I feel like the Androids have weird descriptions

They aren't really Androids since they are entirely organic

But they aren't really artificial humans either since they were completely human at one point

I feel like they should be called enhanced humans or something

LotusHD

Banned

But they aren't really artificial humans either since they were completely human at one point

I feel like they should be called
enhanced humans or something

It's too late.

Still salty they didn't take this chance to redeem Frost, good guy Frost was so much better than Frieza Jr.

The twist is Freeza becomes the good guy instead.

I mean since everyone is convinced the ending is foreshadowing everything it has to be true since Freeza is posing with the rest of them like a good guy.

I feel like they should be called enhanced humans or something

It's probably a hold over from when Toriyama planned 19 and 20 to be the villains of that arc.
The twist is Freeza becomes the good guy instead.

I mean since everyone is convinced the ending is foreshadowing everything it has to be true since Freeza is posing with the rest of them like a good guy.

He's not really posing like a good guy, he's just standing there triumphantly.

Style

Banned
What about all the worlds Freeza destroyed

Or all the worlds buu destroyed

Or all the people who 17 and 18 killed in f. Trunks' timeline (where there are no Dragonballs)

None of that measures to two* full universes getting destroyed.

*did Future Zeno only destroy the future Universe 7 or everything?

None of that measures to two* full universes getting destroyed.

*did Future Zeno only destroy the future Universe 7 or everything?

It's unclear, but I think it was only u7

But a lot of dead kids is still a lot of dead kids man, even if it's not a whole universe worth

Skeeter49

They didn't die, they were erased from existence :)
:(

Maybe we are but it's hard not to after the previous ED had a couple things that made it into the show.
We just need Tien and Vegeta to do what they were born to do, and we won't be crazy anymore. We'll have factual proof the ED is the order of people from U7 being eliminated.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
That's the entire reason why I was joking about it.

I think people have been reading too much into the ending lately with the whole elimination order thing and the final shot.

Maybe we are but it's hard not to after the previous ED had a couple things that made it into the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom