• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashodin

So that's interesting...

I bet Goku gets ringed out by Jiren HOWEVER Jiren is now tired af and Hit takes him out? Then Vegeta takes out Hit? Vegeta needs a W over Hit anyway for the tournament.

Sandfox

So that's interesting...

I bet Goku gets ringed out by Jiren HOWEVER Jiren is now tired af and Hit takes him out? Then Vegeta takes out Hit? Vegeta needs a W over Hit anyway for the tournament.

I would be shocked if Hit doesn't job to Jiren.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Maybe if you die three times trying to save your son you get a special power up.

Also
I was promised a genki dama god damn it. It's no where mentioned here/

Karsha

Probably Goku will be KOed and stay down for some episodes to return for the final part of the arc and take his revenge on Jiren

A spirit bomb combined with god energy = god of destruction energy.

Goku hits himself with it, is in tremendous pain and discomfort until he controls and absorbs it all.

M.D

These titles got me excited

also we still haven't seen the Kale and Caulifla episode Toshio promised us, so unless it's episode 113, can we assume the tournament goes on ever after that episode? I thought the tournament will go into the next phase after the special

Super Sharingan God

sageta_rinnegan_super_saiyan_god_super_saiyan_by_jmbfanart-d8r148f.png

chrizzz09

Is it a real 1h long episode or just two normal episodes back to back? Som sources say it is going to be episode 109+110 so is it going to be just two ~20 min episodes or are they longer?

caliph95

Is it a real 1h long episode or just two normal episodes back to back? Som sources say it is going to be episode 109+110 so is it going to be just two ~20 min episodes or are they longer?
Two normal episodes

One hour pretty much always mean two episodes (40+ minutes) with commercials

Tamanon

Banned
I wonder.....

It does sound like either Goku is knocked out, or at least disabled for the time being. The Saiyan Maniac battle episode sounds like Kale is back in the thick of it.

Sephzilla

My out there theory; What if Jiren's power scales up and down to a single opponent? That might explain why he hasn't really done much fighting and has avoided multi-person fights all together.

brinstar

My out there theory; What if Jiren's power scales up and down to a single opponent? That might explain why he hasn't really done much fighting and has avoided multi-person fights all together.
I don't think he'd be spooking folks off if that was the case. I don't think he's been avoiding anything really, no ones tried to step up to him except Goku and Maji Kayo, and we saw what happened to him lol

Edit: oh and that one rando who ran up on him but changed his mind

Skeeter49

I'm more interested in 112 and 113 tbh.

I do like that this almost confirms that
Goku's limit breaker form isn't a form he's had. He gets it in the middle of the ToP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom