• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

Daingurse

Really now?

saywha.gif

I gotta see this whole list. Write it up.

Agreed. Very suspect.

Heroman, can you please give us a rundown!

The sayian arc of course.

Ok. We're cool. I don't even need to know the rest of your list.

Heroman

Banned
Alright
1.Sayian arc
2 buu arc
3 Frieza arc
4 cell arc

This list is dbz only cause it been awhile since I read og dragon ball. But the king piccolo arc is top three.

That’s because Goku was overall stronger than Vegeta. Nothing about the Super Saiyan form. Vegeta even explain this to Trunks that Mastered Super Saiyan is just fuel efficient.

It doesn’t. It’s still a 50x multiplier from base. Goku was just stronger than Vegeta. All Mastered Super Saiyan does is save energy.

The multiplier being the same means nothing if the Super Saiyan form wastes a sizeable portion of energy that is being saved and put to much better use in the perfected state. It's almost like saying that a fast car driven by an inexperienced amateurs is the exact same as the same car being driven by a seasoned expert.

Daingurse

Alright
1.Sayian arc
2 buu arc
3 Frieza arc
4 cell arc

This list is dbz only cause it been awhile since I read og dragon ball. But the king piccolo arc is top three.

I highly respect you having the Saiyan Saga as your top story arc. The more I go back to it, the more it justifies it's place as my favorite arc in Dragon Ball. Here's mine. Will limit it to Z as well for simplicity:

1. The Saiyan Saga
2. Namek/Frieza Saga
3. Android/Cell Saga
4. Buu Saga

Just in case this website goes to shit with what's happening, is there another forum which has healthy discussion about Super? So long as the forums decent in terms of discussion, I'll be happy.
:D

Just in case this website goes to shit with what's happening, is there another forum which has healthy discussion about Super? So long as the forums decent in terms of discussion, I'll be happy. :D

Kanzenshuu and the dbz subreddit are the only ones I can think of besides this thread's Discord

Real Hero

I don't post that much but I enjoy talking about DB super on here and reading the reactions has been part of the experience of the series returning so it'll be a real shame if it goes away

Imma miss you nerds. Talking about Super here has made the show infinitely more fun and lurking on here while I'm at work helps me get through the day.

Shoutout to Jiren.

HeroR

Right now we're going back and fourth about how can Freeza get knocked out but the point I want to say it would be bullshit to have Freeza get eliminated by Cabba. Especially considering how Freeza has done so much more and is a joy to watch right now.

Frieza being knock out before going golden isn’t BS, which is my point.

RocknRola

Hey guys, episode day! Hype! :D

Also, quick video of two guitar Fado players playing the tunes of DB, DBZ and DBGT (not fully btw, just bits though they play GT for about a minute). Be warned that the DB and DBZ songs (which end at ~ 1min mark, before they switch it to Dan Dan Kokoro) are based on the French songs (since we got DB and DBZ from France rather than Toei directly).

https://www.facebook.com/bruno.xaveiro/videos/1470311136355489/ (not sure if the video is private or not, do tell if it is)

DB lasts 20s, DBZ about 40s and the rest of video is all GT (about a minute or so).

Although it's not easy to see, the dude on the right is playing on one of these 12 string bad boys:

-----

Edit: What's this about Gaf going down in flames? I'd like to join the Discord regardless, but what kind of stuff did I miss?

I'm not a regular but I love lurking and posting in here sometimes. Already joined the discord but hope the site stays up. Would be a shame to lose all this.

Wheeljack539

Gold Member
I'm not a regular but I love lurking and posting in here sometimes. Already joined the discord but hope the site stays up. Would be a shame to lose all this.

The site only goes down once Evilore decides he doesn't want it anymore as he's the owner of the name and server. People will leave, people will stay no matter what sort of statement is made.

If anything it does reminds of the death of EZ Board GAF just before neogaf went up.

HeroR

The multiplier being the same means nothing if the Super Saiyan form wastes a sizeable portion of energy that is being saved and put to much better use in the perfected state. It's almost like saying that a fast car driven by an inexperienced amateurs is the exact same as the same car being driven by a seasoned expert.

Except not even Super Saiyan 3 drains energy to the point it loses it max power by just transforming.

Skeeter49

Cabba's character in theory seems cool. A saiyan cop who cares about his planet.

They've done nothing to explore Cabba as a cop, or his relationship with Sadala since episode 37.

Hey guys so who knows what will happen to gaf, but you should all make your way over to the dbgaf discord at some point

I'd love to keep talking about dragonball with all of you!

Top Bottom