• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
My INT team sucks but luckily I have Ginyu that locks supers when Ki is 5+. Always go double +3 leaders and Mighty Mask seems to attack every other turn so I'm set.

I would like to awaken my other INT guys though, is the awakening glitch fixed?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
My INT team sucks but luckily I have Ginyu that locks supers when Ki is 5+. Always go double +3 leaders and Mighty Mask seems to attack every other turn so I'm set.

I would like to awaken my other INT guys though, is the awakening glitch fixed?

Dunno if it's fixed or not, but I successfully Z-awakened 2 SRs a day or two ago.

SaberVulcan

When they're split, Goten and Trunks wreck me. One thing is anticipating a special once every two turns. Another thing is getting hit by two specials in one turn. With no natural SSRs I don't stand a chance if those two spawn. And my INT deck is my strongest.

Yeah I when I am up against normal Mighty Mask I can usually beat him after soaking 2 hits, no items needed. When split I had to 6/8 of my items (all but the sensu beans). Sheesh.

Got my SSR Goku to UR! :D

GVX9hCal.jpg

It amuses me that SSJ Vegeta is 'Extreme' but normal Vegeta is 'Super'

tbartz

Neo Member
facing goten and trunks separated is evil, as both hit for 20K plus with supers. on top of that I was trying to save data use by turning off my data when i am in a game. so they killed me a second time, I tried to use a dragon stone, and somehow i lose that stone, and then somehow i lose the third stone I had. so no stones left, and no mighty mask possibiltiy. that really sucked!! whoever thought randomly making them separate is a truly evil person!!

Cromat

2/3 drops on Z-Hard. He's a bit more tricky than Picollo though. Does anyone know if there's a hidden rare drop like Tao in Picollo's stage?

XiaNaphryz

2/3 drops on Z-Hard. He's a bit more tricky than Picollo though. Does anyone know if there's a hidden rare drop like Tao in Picollo's stage?

Don't think there are any hidden drops.

I've only gotten 1/6 drops on Z-Hard so far.

BrunoM

Nice got him to drop on my first zhard run

But no split lol
Would be nice to get gotten and trunks

EDIT:
second run on Z Hard see trunks on the map got to fight vs trunks and goten they didn't drop but they did drop mighty mask so 2 Zhard runs 2 drops not bad

Haven't got to face Hercule lol

Permanently A

Found this on Reddit

https://imgur.com/a/gEfjT

I guess Resurrection of F' is coming next?

Hopefully. Though that was timed to RoF's release in japan, hopefully they don't skip it for Buu stuff, since chronologically it'd make more sense

ohhh I see, I think someone did data mine there was buu in the game, so maybe he's next and then ROF?

Its actually kinda hard to predict what will be next. Majin Buu, Beerus and a new Frieza that drops from the RoF event all have link skills already in the game.

XiaNaphryz

Nice got him to drop on my first zhard run

But no split lol
Would be nice to get gotten and trunks

EDIT:
second run on Z Hard see trunks on the map got to fight vs trunks and goten they didn't drop but they did drop mighty mask so 2 Zhard runs 2 drops not bad

Haven't got to face Hercule lol

I don't think Trunks or Goten have their own drops, beating them still drops Mask. At least I have yet to see anyone claim they've gotten them to drop.

2/8 on Mask drops for me on Z-Hard now.

BrunoM

I don't think Trunks or Goten have their own drops, beating them still drops Mask. At least I have yet to see anyone claim they've gotten them to drop.

2/8 on Mask drops for me on Z-Hard now.
Yeah I don't think they drop guess is more to go with the series when they get found to be mighty mask

So far the drop doesn't seem to bad on ZHard 2/3

So here's something. Today I woke up and burned all my stamina on z hard runs of mighty mask. On my last run, I ranked up and burned all THAT stamina on the same runs. Then I regened my stamina just now and burned it all on more of the same.

Number of card drops: 0.

I should lead the support group of losers with the worst luck that keep playing this game lmao.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
So here's something. Today I woke up and burned all my stamina on z hard runs of mighty mask. On my last run, I ranked up and burned all THAT stamina on the same runs. Then I regened my stamina just now and burned it all on more of the same.

Number of card drops: 0.

I should lead the support group of losers with the worst luck that keep playing this game lmao.
All this bad luck is amassing to an amazing 10 pull, unless you blow it before then.

Did my first Z-Hard run against Mask. I had him down to maybe 100 or so health and he knocked me out.

#Yolo'd a dragon stone to keep it going. Ended up getting Mask on the drop. Fuck yeah.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Did a 10 pull on an alt account.

9 Rs and SR Teq imperfect cell.

Fuck this game.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Goten and Trunks hit like tanks.

But I beat them and got mighty mask. Assume that goten and trunks can also drop?

chrono01

Goten and Trunks hit like tanks.

But I beat them and got mighty mask. Assume that goten and trunks can also drop?
Yeah, they hit pretty hard. I try to make sure to have a TEQ and INT in each "rotation" to protect against it as much as I can. Without it, they hit hard! As for Trunks/Goten dropping, I don't believe so. If you get the split spawn it still drops Mighty Mask. That's how I got my drop.

Anyway, I switched from my TEQ Vegeta to my INT Mecha Freeza for the event. I hope I don't bleed too many friends. I know Mecha Freeza isn't a UR [although I did awaken him to SSR], but he's definitely more valuable for this event than TEQ Vegeta, especially when paired with another +3 INT Ki Leader. +6 INT Ki as a base? Yes please!

Cromat

Honestly I'm thinking of abandoning the mission if they spawn separately, it just takes a lot more items and isn't worth. Mighty Mask drops often enough as it is, I have 4 already from 7 runs.

SnakeEyes

Banned
So can anyone confirm if the Awakening issue has been recognised and sorted yet? I've been holding back on using any of my gear because of it...

chrono01

Honestly I'm thinking of abandoning the mission if they spawn separately, it just takes a lot more items and isn't worth. Mighty Mask drops often enough as it is, I have 4 already from 7 runs.
I actually find the split easier, since they don't spam their Super every turn and if you block with the appropriate units it negates a lot of the damage.

So can anyone confirm if the Awakening issue has been recognised and sorted yet? I've been holding back on using any of my gear because of it...
It's been fixed. A user on Reddit sent Namco Bandai an email and received a reply back [https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanB...dai_namco_informed_that_the_zawaken_bug_was/]. The bugged units are apparently still bugged, but the actual cause of the bug has been fixed.

I'm surprised to see no compensation, though, at least not yet. In Treasure Cruise they give Rainbow Gems for EVERYTHING, even something as a simple typo. To not give something out for a bug like this is just odd.

But yes, feel free to Awaken your units now, it should be fine. I Awakened around four SR today without issue.

Skii

I have a couple of fresh SSR accounts to give away after rerolling:

SSR PHY Piccolo
SSR INT Perfect Cell

PM me if you want one.

XiaNaphryz

My drop rate for Mask at Z-Hard is now 8/19. When Trunks/Goten split has showed up specifically, my drop rate has been 5/9 strangely enough. I may actually be able to snag 10 of them.

The team I'm using for the Z-Hard runs is: EXT-INT SSR Mecha Freeza (super level 3), EX-INT SSR Kid Vegeta, S-INT SSR Piccolo, EXT-INT King Vegeta (super level 2), EXT-INT SR Ginyu (super level 3), EXT-INT SR Nappa (super level 6). I try to snag another Mecha Freeza for the friend slot so I can more easily throw out supers attacks over and over.

With that team (and if I can get another +3 INT Ki friend) I can beat Mask without items with some luck (i.e. if the orbs fall right). If Trunks and Goten are split though, I usually end up beating Trunks within 2 or 3 rounds, but it takes a while to get through Goten and I end up using at least 2 or 3 items. Trunks specials only hit me for around 5-8k, but Goten's can easily do 20k+ due to the attribute matchup.

Yaya

Neo Member
How do I get the Japanese version on my android phone?
Edit*
Never mind reddit had the full walkthrough
Edit 2*
Wow Japanese version is pretty laggy on my phone (Samsung note 4)

Arrrammis

FINALLY. I run the story all through hard and some z-hard to get enough dragon stones to do another multi pull. I was on the fence about it, since the last 3 multi pulls I did were during guaranteed SR weekends, and I got 1 SR and 9 R's (two make it worse, two of them were the same STR Ginyu). With this pull, I almost ragequit the app after I saw the first 5 cards. I am glad i didn't! First natural SSR get!
r19YXFGl.png

Unfortunately, I can't use my AGL Android 18 (Beautiful and Deadly) in the same team as my PHY Android 18 (Cold Analytics), I thought you could since the cards are different, but apparently since the names are the same i can't. Oh well, so much for my half team of android 18!

chrono01

FINALLY. I run the story all through hard and some z-hard to get enough dragon stones to do another multi pull. I was on the fence about it, since the last 3 multi pulls I did were during guaranteed SR weekends, and I got 1 SR and 9 R's (two make it worse, two of them were the same STR Ginyu). with this pull, I almost ragequit the app after I saw the first 5 cards. I am glad i didn't!
r19YXFGl.png

Unfortunately, I can't use my AGL Android 18 (Beautiful and Deadly) in the same team as my PHY Android 18 (Cold Analytics), I though you could since the cards are different, but apparently since the names are the same i can't. Oh well, so much for my half team of android 18!
Nice! I love seeing one of us pull an SSJ2 Gohan. Great stuff, congrats!

Aurizen

FINALLY. I run the story all through hard and some z-hard to get enough dragon stones to do another multi pull. I was on the fence about it, since the last 3 multi pulls I did were during guaranteed SR weekends, and I got 1 SR and 9 R's (two make it worse, two of them were the same STR Ginyu). With this pull, I almost ragequit the app after I saw the first 5 cards. I am glad i didn't! First natural SSR get!
r19YXFGl.png

Unfortunately, I can't use my AGL Android 18 (Beautiful and Deadly) in the same team as my PHY Android 18 (Cold Analytics), I thought you could since the cards are different, but apparently since the names are the same i can't. Oh well, so much for my half team of android 18!

it looks like multi-summoning is the way to go.

Deception

I'm done with this game. Saved 50 dragon stones hoping to get a perfect cell or at the very least my first ssr card but all I get are a bunch of shitty R cards and one SR Fasha card. Waste of time and at this point I can't stomach to do all of it again.

... There isn't a Broly card yet, huh?

At some point...

2geYwIll.jpg

r19YXFGl.png

Yeah, team Android is pretty cool. Gotta start leveling my team while there's still a lull in content. I just need a natural SR 16 and I'll be good to go.

qtlYBIfl.jpg

I think I'll switch AGI 18 to STR 18 since it's stronger and has a better passive if I remember correctly.

Skii

That Shen INT rare card has to be the worst in the game. It does less damage at lv 20 than my normal Chaotzu at lv 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom