• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Yeah 30x is a breeze with the right team :) That will widened the gap between the people that do have LR Broly and everybody else.
I run :

Lead : Rose
Black
LR Broly
Int Turtles
Int Chaozu
Teq Jaco

Friend LR Broly

So far on x30, I only had to use 2 Usher since the other times everybody is stun. This is definitely the most optimal team for WT.

I wonder who would run x30 without LR Broly ... He would take forever to complete a full cycle I imagine :-O

I use the same team except change Turles for Str Buu (orb changer) because I don't have Turles, and I use Broly as leader to maximize his damage since no one else is gonna do shit anyway, and between ushers and the stunners I don't get hit anyway so HP doesn't matter. But yeah, that's pretty much ideal. I don't play any differently than I did on x20. If I would take a hit, I'll usher. 99% of the time I don't have to thanks to Chiaozu and Jaco, or if the attacks only come after Broly, because everyone will be dead.

Well fuck lost my 5 winstreak. Fuckin hate how literally every team I go against has the SSJ4s or LR Gohan, or both.

Also fuck my local, top guy has 30 wins already...

edit: FUCK THIS! Fucking enemy broly supers and wipes me out fuckin garbage game.

denebj

Neo Member
I use the same team except change Turles for Str Buu (orb changer) because I don't have Turles, and I use Broly as leader to maximize his damage since no one else is gonna do shit anyway, and between ushers and the stunners I don't get hit anyway so HP doesn't matter. But yeah, that's pretty much ideal. I don't play any differently than I did on x20. If I would take a hit, I'll usher. 99% of the time I don't have to thanks to Chiaozu and Jaco, or if the attacks only come after Broly, because everyone will be dead.

Yeah I do not have the STR Buu, I tried with the Android one that is an orb changer, but in the end Turtle is better and I can use Puar if I need ki (I have like 900 STR Puar LOL ) but I never need the ki because of Turtle - Gives 5 ki to Broly, Black and Rose give the same.
But that make sense since you do not have him.

I do the same, if no stun => If I can get hit I either usher or yemma depending on the situation. This way at x30 you never get super or never die.

Yeah you get more HP , but in the end it does not matter much since you never get hit hahahah

It is a preference matter at that level :)

denebj

Neo Member
Well fuck lost my 5 winstreak. Fuckin hate how literally every team I go against has the SSJ4s or LR Gohan, or both.

edit: FUCK THIS! Fucking enemy broly supers and wipes me out fuckin garbage game.

Use Jaco / Chaotzu.
Or use quite a bit of tanks an only 1-2 attacker
Or run on lower level so you do not die :)

Use Jaco / Chaotzu.
Or use quite a bit of tanks an only 1-2 attacker
Or run on lower level so you do not die :)

Jaco had already done his stun. LR Broly was literally the last unit alive with a sliver of health. I'm just gonna do 3x difficulty till the 20 wins in a row then go x30. Idgaf about ranking anymore since it's a stupid archaic system still. I'm just getting dem mission rewards

I mean, sure the banner is good if you need some STR units but I'm saying it doesn't come with the Super and Extreme support units so it wont be that worth it if you already have most of the units (But Broly's on that banner so it's always tempting)

Edit: If that new Goku card art comes ins, there better be a dokkan for Caluifla and gives us a really good hit card.

That's why I do the 20 win streak on lower difficulties and then start doing the harder ones to rack up points

Don't LR Broly, but I'm running x30 with usual team.

Leader: TEQ SSB Goku
TEQ Majin Vegeta (Rainbow)
TEQ SSJ Bardock
TEQ SSJ Gotenks
TEQ Jaco
INT Chiaotzu
Friend: LR Broly

If SS3 Geets and SSJ3 Kid Goku are on it, then that's enough reason to summon.

This banner doesn't have the tank SSJ3 Vegeta, just the GT one. That's a decent unit, but not one worth summoning on this for. SSJ3 Goku only if you need him for an SSJ4 Goku team. I'd just leave this banner alone, kind of baffling they didn't put the support units on it. I would've summoned for Cabbe, at least the discount summons.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
This banner doesn't have the tank SSJ3 Vegeta, just the GT one. That's a decent unit, but not one worth summoning on this for. SSJ3 Goku only if you need him for an SSJ4 Goku team. I'd just leave this banner alone, kind of baffling they didn't put the support units on it. I would've summoned for Cabbe, at least the discount summons.

J7lriDP.png

on second thought, fuck this banner!!!

BrunoM

Day one done for me
Siting first in local and top 150 overall
33.4M points

Don't plan on playing all these damn 5 days just want to get to a place I can stop and be top 2.5k

Oh hit day 800 of F2P today
Fuck yeah lol

1st GSSR: Shugesh GA...iirc he's the worst
2nd GSSR: Burgeoning Might SSJ Goten. He's pretty awful as a base but gets a pretty good DA.

Only GAs I'm missing are Bardock, Fasha, Turles, Vegeta, & GT Goku
Edit: sweet I got two bonus teams during the preliminary round. Does that bonus increase with higher difficulty? If so rip me I'm doing 3.5x till my 20 in a row.

Need 1 win for wins, 8 wins for consecutive wins, and 24 bloody points. Doing 3.5x sucks ass but higher tiers can demolish me if they got SSJ4s or LR. Still peeved at that broly TPW. They need to just let us know if the enemy is superinfection, honestly no need for an item slot to be squandered and if they just let us know own if enemies were gonna super we'd have no need for the reset glitch either.

Don't be angry when playing the game guys. Good thing I have 3 days left to get the 20 wins straight.

Here are my items, Ghost Usher, STR Orb, AGL Orb and TEQ Orb.

My tournament team for max points is.

LR Broly
LR Goku
LR Piccolo
LR Hercule
TEQ Jaco
INT Chaotzu

400 team cost. Just using orb changers to get my super for Broly since links don't exist on the team.

Tamanon

Banned
My current team I use is 318 team cost.

Vegito Blue lead
SS4 Vegeta
SS4 Goku
SS4 Gogeta
Super Vegito
Super Gogeta

Been running pretty good. Just doing it ol' school way.

I will say, people don't seem to be going at this tourney as hard. Looking to just get top 10 local so I can finally LR Piccolo.

yeah I'm surprised how not-hard people are going this time around since this Gohan is actually useful for both Super STR and the upcoming mixed saiyans team. I'm considering actually going for him. I was well into the top 10k earlier today.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Can't do it no more, even though I have broly. Did 14 wt going for the character and gssr tickets. Doing it for stones and kais only now and it's working out pretty well sao far

Dumb question but is this WT actually PvP; like , real people are controlling the other players? I just got eliminated because someone never engaged me and collected more field prizes...

The only thing I want from that Dokkan event is to give Caulifla, Bergamo and all the rest a dokkan (I also wanted a good hit card from the banner but what can you do).

Really weird for them to release a dokkanfest exclusive... without a dokkan. Pretty sure there's no precedent for that? This does make me wanna catch up on Super because this form looks cool. Love the card arts. Also we will probably finally get dokkans for AGI and STR Godku when this guy dokkans.

Meanwhile here on global, still just waiting for Gogeta...

Skii

Well I did think they would release a banner to cash in on a new Goku transformation. Just seemed so obvious after what they did with VB and Rose. Anyway, I managed to save 50 stones instead of spending them on the Frieza banner and...

I was grinning big time when I saw that lol. Haven't pulled the main SSR from a dokkanfest banner in the first multi ever I dont think. I'm always forced to blow all my stones or even buy the discount packs.

He fits in so nicely :D

I hope his dokkan event isn't being held back for when that form features again in the show LOL.

Sec0nd

This WT has been terrible for me lol. Keeping getting wiped out by supers that just insta wipe me. Can't get a decent win streak. Just gonna be using the rest of my natural stamina to run 30x and get max points out of it. Can't be bothered to try yet another 20 win streak.

Did get TEQ Cooler out of my SSR tho. That seems like a really nice pull.

This WT has been terrible for me lol. Keeping getting wiped out by supers that just insta wipe me. Can't get a decent win streak. Just gonna be using the rest of my natural stamina to run 30x and get max points out of it. Can't be bothered to try yet another 20 win streak.

Did get TEQ Cooler out of my SSR tho. That seems like a really nice pull.
Yup. I'm at 23 wins and 16 win streak. I've been doing 3.5 difficulty to ensure I succeed. I'll do 30x after.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
str beerus is pretty wild.
With my current resources, he could crit for 2.4m...
I'll prolly get him to SA10 if I don't pull masked saiyan.

Top Bottom