• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z sneakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

zert

Snw78nv.jpg

This mexican clothing company released some Dragon Ball Z sneakers that include:

Goku
Cr3jXLl.png

Vegeta
uRIwgIz.png

Trunks
GqvOZhk.png

So this is a thing. To be honest when I first read about it I thought it would be stupid but I kind of like the Goku one.

What do you say GAF ... yay or nay?

Omni

MAYBE

If I were like... a child at school or something. That could be a cool thing to show your pals during lunch break

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
I'm no sneaker fan but these look better than 95% of the sneakers in sneaker unboxings I've seen, and I've seen a lot. Incredible, specifically the vegita.

I'd never wear them, because I'm not a big fan of brightly coloured sneakers/trainers regardless. Still, they're not that bad. The design is cryptic enough to look like a normal fashion item and not be something linked to DBZ.

Dominator

Lot of overreactions in here. These are pretty tame for sneakers about Dragonball Z.

Only ones I'd wear are the Trunks ones if I were to buy though.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
these really arent that bad

i say this as a sneakerhead

hell, the goku's look better than damian lillard's shoe by a lot

I've seen tackier nike sneakers people trip over themselves to wear than these.

d53d4fda301eaee57de795dc21981ac2.jpg

500x1000px-LL-e339e706_630913-600-PV.jpeg

black_nike_christmas_sweater_sneaker_large.JPG

I wouldn't wear them, but they're not the worst I've ever seen.

Exr

If I got into a fight with a guy that had to change into these first and scream for 5 minutes Id just give him my wallet and walk away.

They actually look pretty cool.

But I would never wear these. I'm sure 6th grader me would be all over this tho.

Edit: Its like $30 a pair? I'd pick them all up just for the nostalgia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom