• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

KimChi

What's the best way to grind rapport? I can get 30-40 easy just rushing the first few bosses, but by level 15-16 I'm lucky to get 4 rapport from the last desert boss, and I don't dare try and take my rank Cs into the forest with all that AOE and skill disable spam.

Its easier to grind mass rapport when you are a higher level pretty much since you can skip to different bosses for more rapport, you just have to make do getting 2-4 rapport for now where you currently are at. Despite being C rank just bring a strong friend and healer and you should be fine to progress the story with your party, keep one of your main units in the party as well if you want to be safe. I've been grinding rapport with B and C units and they survive just fine at obsidian mountain while i slowly progress the story.

zulux21

is there a way to turn off the global chat... it's just annoying/stupid.

Its easier to grind mass rapport when you are a higher level pretty much since you can skip to different bosses for more rapport, you just have to make do getting 2-4 rapport for now where you currently are at. Despite being C rank just bring a strong friend and healer and you should be fine to progress the story with your party, keep one of your main units in the party as well if you want to be safe. I've been grinding rapport with B and C units and they survive just fine at obsidian mountain while i slowly progress the story.

how exactly does it work, because I just tried the first area boss and got none will the stage before the one I am on gives around 2 per run on my 70 plus rapport characters.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos

how exactly does it work, because I just tried the first area boss and got none will the stage before the one I am on gives around 2 per run on my 70 plus rapport characters.

Open chat and change to another tab.

KimChi

For the chat try entering a different channel or change tabs.

I think the number of rapport you get from a battle depends on how much a unit has and the level of the enemies.
For example with new level 1 units I take them to the final boss(red tile) of each area
Pixie falls= level 10 units, 14-16 rapport
Remains of the Fallen boss= level 14 units, rapport 32-34
Forgotten Ruins boss= level 16 units, rapport 41
Deserted Tower= level 19 units, rapport 49

From there I just grind a few stages before what I am currently on in the story usually I see 4-6 rapport each battle then it wittles down to 2-3 each battle around 70 rapport i think.
I would go straight to Deserted Tower boss but since im still grinding out rapport for C and B units they likely wont survive since they sometimes get sniped 1hko in Forgotten Ruins.Having a tank or warrior friend that can taunt and keep your units alive would help too. Pretty sure there is a better way to farm rapport, thats just how I've been doing things so far ^^

I assume with more areas unlocked and being higher level we can get more rapport just fighting the final boss of each area.

zulux21

thanks for the responses with chat but even switching to a different tab (raid and guild) I was still getting messages from the channel :/

and I think I might be getting spammed whispers as well as I keep getting green messages with equipment in them as well.

Otheradam

How do you reroll a new account? I log out and create new hive IDs and after 4 it said I hit my max account creation limit. Want to restart and try to roll some SS.

garath

How do you reroll a new account? I log out and create new hive IDs and after 4 it said I hit my max account creation limit. Want to restart and try to roll some SS.

You have to use a guest account. Don't link a hive account until you are happy with what you have.

thanks for the responses with chat but even switching to a different tab (raid and guild) I was still getting messages from the channel :/

and I think I might be getting spammed whispers as well as I keep getting green messages with equipment in them as well.
Those are drop announcements. Just join a random channel and you won't get those. Like just a random 3 digit number.

draw4wild

Not the channel tabs, You have the option to enter what channel you want to enter, put a high number and you'll pretty much be the only one in the channel. Annoyingly, all Ss+ equipment and allies get broadcast to the channel so once you switch channels it should get better. I usually join 700 and its empty

zulux21

Those are drop announcements. Just join a random channel and you won't get those. Like just a random 3 digit number.

ah that was part of my problem I was trying 5 digit channels :p

but thanks for the response, ideally it will be better now. I think I will go with like 761 since it's a prime number :p

RedFyn

Is there a page explaining all of the stats? (str,int, def, etc)

I pulled this today. Should I start enhancing it now or wait in case I get something better? I'm lvl 18
PVRlEZd.jpg

zulux21

so this game despertly needs multiple teams (so I can have my A team, and my team I am working on)

also, it seems you only get 10 rubies the first time you 100 rapport a character, which makes dupes very useless :/ (aside for being fodder for others, though I suppose this means I should rapport b and c classes as well eventually)

We just leveled up and I accepted the two who had pending requests. If you're on the US and want in on the guild make sure you request and post that you've done so.

Stider

Quick tip, if you are short of inventory space, place some items in storage and make a new toon and take them out. 16 free space :)

Edit: Also, you are short on gold, if you do a stage when inventory is full, the enemies drop gold instead of items.

Bam

Banned
Invite sent.
Send me a friend request and post with your char name so I know it's you. I'll make the first few members officers so more people can invite.
Sent a friend request to you. :D Here's hoping that more slots open in the Guild

Account name: Elise
Character name: Eliott

KuroNeeko

Are guilds linked to character or account? LIke, if I join a guild, are all of my characters in that guild or just the one?

zulux21

We just leveled up and I accepted the two who had pending requests. If you're on the US and want in on the guild make sure you request and post that you've done so.

how do I send a request?
if I locate the guild and click join it just says it is full.

also it seems like the guild will eventually reach 50 members if you keep leveling it up which should get most players in here :p

I want in!

Whats the guild name?

User - DrROBschiz
Character - DrROB

Currently lvl 26 at the last dungeon on normal

Goroh

Is there a better way to grind exp than story missions? And what is the most rewarding level, the boss one?

Is there a better way to grind exp than story missions? And what is the most rewarding level, the boss one?

Thats the best way I have found

I think the story missions scale and are randomly generated within the level range they list for the area

Typically get between 15-25k exp per last area run. Pretty much the only way to go

So I deleted the game today... Just couldn't stand the nagging. "Hey, buy this bundle. No no no don't close the window, you'll never see this amazing bundle again if you do that!" "Oh hey, it's 3 o clock, time to log in and get some small pittance. Oh now it's 5 o clock, you better check again!" "So I see you don't have anyone on your friends list... you should fix that... I'm just going to remind you every time you start a level til you listen!"

Say what you want about FFRK, at least the only time it bothered to send me a notification was when there was actually new content to play.

garath

Hit level 27 and it was like the clouds parted. Equipped the SS dagger for my main character and bumped it to +6, then equipped the SS shield and SS mace on my S rank warrior.

I've been coasting with two A ranks I'm leveling in my party ever since. Time to grind some more raids for enhancement fodder.

sensui-tomo

This last bost fight.... just gave almost everyone SS equipment and its going for the better, will update if i win.
yup won, took adding 3 of my SS equipment to S rank guys

This game is a lot more generous then a lot of other free to play games, giving gems and other stuff often enough that you can buy stuff from the store after a little saving up, I give gamevil congrats for that.

Both this game and sonic runners are two games where you can play a lot and have good fun without spending a dime.

Griss

Having just read the OP, what's a 'gatcha' game? Is this a common term now? I've never heard it before in my life.

Having just read the OP, what's a 'gatcha' game? Is this a common term now? I've never heard it before in my life.

Think of it like an arcade toy grabber, you collect and trade(ugrade in this case) a huge mix of different chracters to level them up and do better.

sensui-tomo

Now to farm gold and get more SS rank dudes, grabbed all S rank people with the rubies i got for completing Normal/ final boss. and do raids

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
I can guess what the worst SSS is, a priest with single healing.

I have an SS priest with single healing and he is pretty awesome! I use him over my S with group healing and revive because he keeps my team alive more.

The ideal setup is having a single and aoe healer on a team to take care of burst and aoe.

sensui-tomo

Right, almost forgot to mention, dont forget to pick up your rewards if you qualified for any in the Labyrinth today, It got its week reset today.

draw4wild

I can guess what the worst SSS is, a priest with single healing.

Especially considering you have SSS like Shabelle with a group heal and group revive

I only have one SS, one of the dark elf mages, and altho her aoe is noticeably stronger, I don't think her dps makes as much of a difference as an SS tank or healer would

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Right, almost forgot to mention, dont forget to pick up your rewards if you qualified for any in the Labyrinth today, It got its week reset today.

Damn! I got bumped to 1.1% last night which bumped me to the 5% reward.

Guess I need to try harder this week.

garath

Damn. This Orange stage in the middle of the Fortress is a bitch. Damn boss is a healer. Even my "A team" is getting wrecked.

garath

Damn! I got bumped to 1.1% last night which bumped me to the 5% reward.

Guess I need to try harder this week.

BTW, just sent you a friend request. Could use a higher level guy :)

acct: garath1
char: Garyck

I'm 28 now and still working that damn Fortress. Burned through 60 tickets of raiding for upgrades, didn't get much. Sigh. It's pure RNG.

Just spent 99 rubies to get a second item slot. I think that'll help. Revival scroll in one, HP scroll in another. Could give me a second wind to get through some of this.

I'm 28 now and still working that damn Fortress. Burned through 60 tickets of raiding for upgrades, didn't get much. Sigh. It's pure RNG.

Lol I was in a ton of those with you!

I remember the name cuz you kept popping up

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos

Just spent 99 rubies to get a second item slot. I think that'll help. Revival scroll in one, HP scroll in another. Could give me a second wind to get through some of this.

Good call on the 2 item slots. I did the same thing at Fortress. I was finally able to clear it by using a dual healer build.
I accepted your request. (I'm a AOE Mage).

Top Bottom