• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

So Shiva will be realesed soon and im thinking of using her for guild battle but i need some advice.

1. What build do i use?
2. at what % should i transform her from priest to shiva?
3. Is crit reduce % armor and cdr weapons the way to go?
4. Gems? im guessing sta

any other general tips i should know about?

Limit

So Shiva will be realesed soon and im thinking of using her for guild battle but i need some advice.

1. What build do i use?
2. at what % should i transform her from priest to shiva?
3. Is crit reduce % armor and cdr weapons the way to go?
4. Gems? im guessing sta

any other general tips i should know about?

You can set her at 80% if you have mag priest build and want to get at least one magnify out. Otherwise it doesn't really matter. Crit reduction, defense, and immunity should be thing to look for in armor. Crit reduction being the most important. Stamina makes sense to me. I have read about priest build with strength gems but never really tested out myself. But that may be another viable option.

Pejo

Just finished Gaia up last night, now I have 4 dragon busters, and that's probably all for them. I just tear through stuff at this point. It really addressed my biggest issue of not having very good DPS, but lots of mitigation.

Next I'll be working on maxing out ascended Shabelle, and then deifying and ULTing Calgar and Mercedes for Shiva. Then I have a full team of keyed units (yay!)

Does anyone have the quick list of which deity is the best to pair each dragon buster with? I know I've seen a chart or list before, but I can't find it.

Just finished Gaia up last night, now I have 4 dragon busters, and that's probably all for them. I just tear through stuff at this point. It really addressed my biggest issue of not having very good DPS, but lots of mitigation.

Next I'll be working on maxing out ascended Shabelle, and then deifying and ULTing Calgar and Mercedes for Shiva. Then I have a full team of keyed units (yay!)

Does anyone have the quick list of which deity is the best to pair each dragon buster with? I know I've seen a chart or list before, but I can't find it.

I use this site.
http://inotives.com/game/dragon-blaze

Ventara

Does anyone have a guild accepting new members? I'm pretty active in the game I just have only been playing since last fall.

If you can do 1000 GB total (Hero + Buster League combined), you can always apply to Absorenity. Good bunch of people and we make 5% in Buster League, and sometimes in Hero League.

srusli

Are you a f2p or p2p ? Having 4 busters seems to be difficult for me as a f2p

Pejo

Are you a f2p or p2p ? Having 4 busters seems to be difficult for me as a f2p

f2p mainly: I did 1 month of Scarlet Tia a while ago. All my busters are +0 so they pretty much get wrecked by people with a maxed Stigma. I always get bummed out throwing away so many resources at enhancing stuff, but I really need to. Basically I just go as fast as I can to making cool new units.

Also, I don't place very highly (usually 20-30%) on WB's and stuff, but that's mostly because I need to grind for equipment and actually jewel out my units. I get really bored playing this game the "right" way and maxing out each facet, so I usually just take the quickest route to making new units. Stuff like using A and S as fodder when enhancing SS's that I'm sure the pro players don't do.

Limit

For some reason having a team of increasingly leveled busters has similarly decreased my lab scores. I can reach 120 a lot easier but scores of 8.5 or above are a rarity now while they were much more attainable a couple of weeks ago. Maybe I am finishing the rounds too quickly? Perhaps them attacking and me constantly ressing made the battle score go higher? Need to research this game mechanic.

KimChi

For some reason having a team of increasingly leveled busters has similarly decreased my lab scores. I can reach 120 a lot easier but scores of 8.5 or above are a rarity now while they were much more attainable a couple of weeks ago. Maybe I am finishing the rounds too quickly? Perhaps them attacking and me constantly ressing made the battle score go higher? Need to research this game mechanic.
Labyrinth scores are random in the sense that your points are determined by the enemies that spawn on each wave. Certain enemies give more points than others from what I've seen. The only other way I'd suggest to try increasing your score is start on wave 25 which tends to work for most.

I don't know why I never get that lucky on DD Boden Week. I get shit for essences from those busters.
I have the same problem with DD on Boden week, however, its still at least better for me right now compared to the abysmal rate of essence I've been getting from Ivory grave lately, plus all the skill cards that drop will be helpful to try and combine some dual stat ones.

lab is random on some wave :/

Labirynth is serious pain now trying to get good score to the point I was just happy taking 5% reward. But it's only a month or bit more before it's replaced with princess rescue.

latest

just perfect..
doing guild adventure..
the second in rank has LESS than half my score..
the third has 1/12....
the fifth in the run.. has 1/25 of my score..

thanks guild, really, thanks...

Limit

just perfect..
doing guild adventure..
the second in rank has LESS than half my score..
the third has 1/12....
the fifth in the run.. has 1/25 of my score..

thanks guild, really, thanks...

In the long term being in a weak guild is actually going to be more profitable for a strong player than running GA with a similarly high caliber group of players. I was reading about KR players creating guilds and then soloing multiple rounds; earning 300+ rubies in return each week.

Edit: We were able to get to round 9 in GA with boss down to 78%. 33 out of 49 had joined. With better show we may have been able to knock out round 9 too. Maybe next time. Got 234 rubies, 100 something coins, and 2 SS enchance out of it. Pretty decent.

Nice mine guild only had 15 people but I did 400 M and rest of guild also made 400 M so we cleared round 6 and half of next one before we runned out of time.

Does anyone know what will replace Fryderyk as meta ally for Shariet ?

arevin01

Nice mine guild only had 15 people but I did 400 M and rest of guild also made 400 M so we cleared round 6 and half of next one before we runned out of time.

We cleared as a guild in 50 mins, I was ranked #2. Not sure but with Shiva release, Fry still has a place.

8734516ec2.png

Limit

Did you switch your team composition around round 5 of GA? I was using my Golem team to take the boss down but as soon as round 5 hit, survive-ability became a big issue. Kept dying every 2 minute, then 1, and was lasting 30 seconds by round 8. I kept experimenting around with different combos but nothing seemed to stick.

I was using my Golem/Hydra team (which isn't most optimal for Golem unfortunatly) swapped my helper around round 4

I started with

Priest+ Iota+Omega+Thier+Epsilon + Ravengale

then I put Pluto as helper instead of Ravengale since she died in first 5 seconds

Priest was usually dead after first magnify cast until next revive from Epsilon

Now I'm just waiting till Shiva - that will solve my priest problem :)

Essence farming was really bad this week so I spent around ~1800 rubies buying hero essences. Couldn't participate in guild adventure this week because I joined my guild too late :(

Limit

Essence farming was really bad this week so I spent around ~1800 rubies buying hero essences. Couldn't participate in guild adventure this week because I joined my guild too late :(

Destruction dungeon was decent for essences, I thought. Were you in a hurry to deify or upgrade someone?

Inbachi

Neo Member
I might do the same. Essence drop rate has been shit for me all through this laurel event and I need a lot. I might drop some rubies on essence packages since you get +2 currently.

Limit

Damn, they've already buffed the Transcended Dracos. They weren't ridiculous enough already?

Crazy. Really want that bloodwind. Almost makes me want to create Ouranos. Almost.

Titans and Giants haven't done much for me. Maybe I'll go back to making busters when they start showing up.

Btw, 1+1 is dropping soon on us but the link system is right around the corner. I don't recall in exact detail but do remember that you buy the links for individual classes and link same equipment to a number of characters from the said class. And you can buy link system for upto 5 times, for 5 different classes. Each one is 490 rubies. So regular players should set some rubies aside for it.

I think I'm skipping 1+1 this time. I need as many essences as possible for Shiva and Sasha so I'll be making SSS traditional way this time :)

Limit

Gamevil hasn't made the announcement on forums yet but their twitch channel is showing a DB update stream slated for tomorrow. Looking like Shiva and thanatos update won't be slipping to September. My long nightmare of lacking healer key ally is finally about to come to and end.

Limit

Last day of Rag domination in GB. Good riddance. Only because matches became additional 15 sec - 2 minutes long with his death passive and eventually 2 warriors duking it out like it's 2015 gb. Looking forward to Shiva too. I have been stuck in buster tower 40th floor for the longest now.

Anyone here making Thanatos btw? No one seems to be making him and at the same time every guild wants one because of his anti rag ability.

Salamande

My guild doesn't even have a rag >_<

As you can imagine doing guild battle was exceptionally painful.

I feel you. Mine doesn't either. GB is a frustrating proposition. Hell, I'm the only one with a Gaia.

I have a feeling Thanatos will be relatively rare - archer busters/DS have kind of a bad rap lately, so people might shy away. Although I still swear by my Ouranos, no matter what anyone says. Revenge and Sudden Crisis are the real deal - he's often the last one standing in PvP.

Limit

I feel you. Mine doesn't either. GB is a frustrating proposition. Hell, I'm the only one with a Gaia.

I have a feeling Thanatos will be relatively rare - archer busters/DS have kind of a bad rap lately, so people might shy away. Although I still swear by my Ouranos, no matter what anyone says. Revenge and Sudden Crisis are the real deal - he's often the last one standing in PvP.

Given that awakened bloodwind is such a stud in current kr meta, quite a few people will end up making Ouranos anyways.

Whizkid7

Woo, Shiva get! Now to save up essences and SSS fodder for when Belle, Whay and Yvante finally coming around. Knowing my pace at farming anything, it'll probably take me about that long to get enough.

Salamande

Don't forget to make the rounds on your Raids for both new difficulty levels. 36 easy rubies a pop. Just do them in order: Levi, Disgael, Tyrant, then Rag.

It's been a while since we've had difficulty levels, so some people might not know.

Takuan

Don't forget to make the rounds on your Raids for both new difficulty levels. 36 easy rubies a pop. Just do them in order: Levi, Disgael, Tyrant, then Rag.

It's been a while since we've had difficulty levels, so some people might not know.

Oh snap, good lookin' out.

I auto-farmed Rag for hours yesterday without realizing they spread out armor sets to each Ch 3 raid boss, hahaha. It's actually good they did it this way, because otherwise they'd be left in the dust.

Nice buff in GA from Shivas and higher level cap - last week my guild ended at half of lvl 7 boss now we got lvl 8 almost dead in time limit :)

Top Bottom