Dragon's Crown back on EU PSN

squarealex

May 11, 2014
France
Excuse me but, anyone buy the game on Vita before it removed on PS Store ? If yes, he can downlad it without pay ?
Because on my Store (Fr), I paid the game before removed, and now, I can't download the game on Vita (only on PS3). On PSVita, It's like I never paid the game. o_O

Kohlstream

Neo Member
Aug 21, 2015
I just bought the Vita version and it's not showing up on my download list. Anyone else have this issue?

Dambrosi

Banned
Jun 7, 2004
Liverpool, UK
£7.99 (PS3) and £6.99 (Vita) respectively. Nice prices, Atlus.

Tears to Tiara 2 is also £7.99, for all those SRPG players who didn't know it even released in Europe. I wonder what else?

Edit: Though, if people can't download their previously-bought game/s just because the publisher changed, then that's a crock of shit. Complain to Sony STAT.

Lime

Apr 27, 2008
I was wondering about this recently, since it was more than half a year since they took it down. Now I can finally download it to my PS3 again.

EDIT: Wait, I have to re-buy it again?

bigbaldwolf86

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
I was wondering about this recently, since it was more than half a year since they took it down. Now I can finally download it to my PS3 again.

Yeah it's showing for me that I need to re-buy it as well. Wtf!

Shift Breaker

Jan 19, 2015

Yeah it's showing for me that I need to re-buy it as well. Wtf!
It's a new upload of the same game from a different publisher, so technically it's not the same game on the store and has different licences. The old version will be buried in your download history, ready to redownload, so no worries.

Fournier

Mar 17, 2008
It's very strange, it's disappeared from my download list.
If I search in the store, on psvita, it seems that I already purchased it but I cannot download it o_O

Edit: EU Store.

b00_thegh0st

Jan 1, 2015
I know it's gonna be tiresome to some of you but what's the chance of Vanillaware ports on Switch? Does Sony have some rights on these games? I've been very much in love with their output on Vita.

Wonko_C

Jul 5, 2010
Cancun, Mexico.
I had to sell my PS3 before I could play this game. Give this the Leifthrasir treatment and put it on PS4, Vanillaware!

I know it's gonna be tiresome to some of you but what's the chance of Vanillaware ports on Switch? Does Sony have some rights on these games? I've been very much in love with their output on Vita.
They don't seem to have any strings attached, remember Muramasa came first on the Nintendo Wii. Anything could happen.

Fournier

Mar 17, 2008
I think sony fixed the issue for those who have already purchased the game.
Now I can download it again.

Staf

Apr 30, 2013
Would love to have this on PS4. Had a blast playing this with the GF who otherwise rarely play videogames.

Klart

Jan 16, 2014
I hope this opens the door to a rerelease on PS4 or even a sequel. It sold pretty well, no?

ChanMan

Sep 4, 2014
I hope this opens the door to a rerelease on PS4 or even a sequel. It sold pretty well, no?
It did sell over 1 million copies I believe but I don't think we will see a sequel according to Vanillaware's track record with doing sequels. A remaster could be possible though.

Trogdor1123

Mar 2, 2012
I have it on vita but never got around to playing it. I really should give it a go. It work on pstv?

CrispyBoar

Banned
Dec 31, 2015
It did sell over 1 million copies I believe but I don't think we will see a sequel according to Vanillaware's track record with doing sequels. A remaster could be possible though.
This. A remaster of this game on PS4 has been long overdue.

BAW

Aug 6, 2009
Athens, Greece
Don't rebuy it if you bought it previously. Find it in your download list and you can redownload from there. The store treats it as a different SKU. It happened to me with Assassin's Creed 4.

Arizato

Dec 8, 2012
Sweden
Don't rebuy it if you bought it previously. Find it in your download list and you can redownload from there. The store treats it as a different SKU. It happened to me with Assassin's Creed 4.
I haven't bought it previously. It just seems that the ATLUS-published version has disappeared without a sign. Following the links in the OP doesn't work, and I can't find the game on PSN using my Vita.

Jacob4815

Mar 23, 2011
I haven't bought it previously. It just seems that the ATLUSb-published version has disappeared without a sign. Following the links in the OP doesn't work, and I can't find the game on PSN using my Vita.
I haven't bought it too.
They removed the new published game..

Joqu

Feb 16, 2013
The Waffle Kingdom
It went up and it's gone? Again? I remembered the statement of Atlus bringing it back so I did a search on its current status and this came up. What the hell? I thought I'd finally get to buy it now.

Edit: I shouldn't post this at this hour tho, my EU people are asleep lol

13ruce

Banned
Aug 29, 2016
Netherlands
It went up and it's gone? Again? I remembered the statement of Atlus bringing it back so I did a search on its current status and this came up. What the hell? I thought I'd finally get to buy it now.

Also can't buy it i own the vita version but want it on ps3 aswell.

Harmondale

Jun 12, 2015

Wtf is it gone again ?!?
Just bought a ps3 to play this :eek: omg

Mr.Deadshot

May 18, 2016
Where is the sequel?! Wasn't it Vanilla Wares most successful game? IMO it was at least easily their best game. Best 2D-brawler out there.