• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Crown PS4 leaked?

I really hope this is a leifthrasir type of deal with a lot of improvements. I already have both Vita and PS3 version so I'll buy it depending on what they have changed.

Mupod

Well, here's hoping that's not the only platform. I've wanted to play through Dragon's Crown with a friend for a long time but he doesn't have a PS4.

If it's PS4-only, it would need to have some significant new content for me to buy it again. I played the shit out of it on PS3 already.

silva1991

I can't believe I still haven't played this game. I don't play on Ps3 much these days, so I'll get this if the price is right.

MaKTaiL

Am I the only one that never heard of this game before today? I feel like I should had since everybody here is so excited.

Klart

You know what would be nice?

Something like this:
maxresdefault.jpg

Yes, yes, yes! Too little beat'm ups have done this.

ScOULaris

I will definitely triple-dip on this if they add some new content or quality-of-life improvements. I already played it to death on the PS3 and Vita.

I'll probably get it either way because I buy anything that Vanillaware puts out.

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee co-op in this game. It's sooo gooood. Really hoping for a new title and not a re-release. But I will take anything at this point.

Forward

Man... there is only one way that this could pull me back in, after grinding deep into the ass/heart of Tower Mode.

New classes, tweaked gameplay, and a FAR more balanced approach to the Tower endgame. Particularly the last bit. I do not CARE if the item grind is even longer, but make it so we get items that scale to content level, so that not every single thing is basically a one-shot kill.

Nosgoth

Neo Member
Will possibly buy again if Vanillaware adds substantial new stuff, otherwise I'm fine with my psv version.

And where is my 13th sentinel, huh, Kamitani, Atlus?

Better gear would get me back in. Seeing that most of the stuff added in the content updates was just boring damage increases didn't keep me engaged. Give us a good reason to go through the same backgrounds countless times, and the replay value will increase exponentially. Most of the game was solid the first time around, but with the loot as dry as it was, there wasn't much of a reason to try an optimize your character or come up with cool builds.

HeeHo

This was my first PS3 game as a very late adopter. I want to play the multiplayer again! It was fun but I didn't spend too much time on it. It's very easy to go from level to level in multiplayer too considering how the game works.

Honestly though, why would they have a 13 Sentinels banner at E3? I know it's not listed, but isn't there a chance for a trailer at TGS? Also, what are the chances DC PS4 comes with a demo of 13 Sentinels?

Ikon

Please be true. This is one of the last games still on my list of games to buy for PS3 but I haven't seen it around in ages.

Top Bottom