• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Director, Hideaki Itsuno, warns players to avoid spoilers for the game in the coming days

Lokaum D+

just give us a demo

Come Here Lets Go GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Last edited:

ssringo

As long as there's no major leak prior to launch I'm good. This is definitely a game I want to be fairly blind going into. I figured they have some great stuff they're holding onto since they've mostly stuck to early game and things fans of the original would already know about.

Freeman76

I think they will have some pretty unique concepts in this game, I know a lot of people werent fans but I loved the pawn system in the original and I fully expect they will have adapted and improved on it in some cool ways. This game is gonna be epic

Skifi28

I don't expect a deep and engaging story with interesting characters and twists, these games are usually all about the world and moment to moment gameplay, but I wouldn't mind being proven wrong.

Last edited:

Svejk

I fucking hate the internet. With Rebirth, the first 3 hours of being officially out, the shitty algorithms and all the privileged nerds out there with their preview copies blast spoiler-ass titles and thumbnails. Holy shit it pisses me off. Even when trying to tell YT "DO NOT suggest similar stuff", it still trickles in simply because of trending. The worst part is, desperate nerds will give these fuckers clicks and watches. Can these fantastic games not be sacred anymore?

That being said, I'm literally forced to deprive myself of other media in my life to avoid something I look forward to. Goddammit.

Top Bottom