• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen PC |OT| Wolves hunt in 4K

Dr Dogg

Teach meeeee

Well you can enable post effects in GeDo by creating a settings file for the game specifically and then tweaking what you want exactly like you'd do for SweetFX. I'll have a look see when it unpacks and see what works and such. Might see if I can find some decent and scalable SLI bits while I'm at it too.

this must be a new thing, I don't think I ever had to wait for a pre-load to unpack before. Or I'm not remembering and it did it by itself when I wasn't looking

Zomba13

Unpacking. Anyone know what wolves hunt in? I think it might be useful information. Also what do goblins dislike?

Sarcasm

Boo! Some people have managed to unpack it already

Restart your client if it hasn't let you unpack it yet.

Well you can enable post effects in GeDo by creating a settings file for the game specifically and then tweaking what you want exactly like you'd do for SweetFX. I'll have a look see when it unpacks and see what works and such. Might see if I can find some decent and scalable SLI bits while I'm at it too.

I've never used SweetFX. I have only used dsfix and GeDOSaTo.

But my GeDoSaTO experience is limited to downsampling only with existing profiles.

37 min unpacking...

PYCJYii.gif

4 minutes 2 seconds to go :)
I knew having my HDD fail and treating myself to a 500GB SSD would be a good idea.

Oh, it's all over the place, 1 minutes, 2 minutes, 5 minutes now 3 minutes. Hah

epmode

So regarding the best time to play the expansion content, is it possible to finish the game and play the Bitterblack stuff afterwards? Or do you have to go to Bitterblack before
turning in the wakestones mentioned in the OP?

seems like the Artbook and OST aren't fully available yet...they didn't unlock with the game and restarting Steam hasn't started their download

Top Bottom