• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen PS4 vs PS3 character comparison trailer

SRV

Already got your copy? Nice.

That's earlier than even I anticipated, if more people end up with a similar situation ill see about getting the OT up early.

Yeah, ordered from ShopTo and the postie popped it through this morning!

Oh, that's exciting. I wasn't sure if there was going to be an OT or not. Can't wait to see what you've cooked up. :)

Oh, that's exciting. I wasn't sure if there was going to be an OT or not. Can't wait to see what you've cooked up. :)
Got mine today from the same company, haven’t played this before so will jump in soon!

Anyone know if an OT is popping up soon?

Zeta Oni

Got mine today from the same company, haven’t played this before so will jump in soon!

The general rule is less than 12 hours away from official release, but its possible to post early if the street date is being broken.

I'm finished, but I want to hold off messaging a mod until there's more people reporting the same.

Glad to see people are excited though :)

SRV

Got mine today from the same company, haven't played this before so will jump in soon!

Oh, you're in for a treat. One of my favourite games ever, has it's faults but get passed them and it's fantastic.

Edit: Zeta already answered :)

Gradon

Already got your copy? Nice.

That's earlier than even I anticipated, if more people end up with a similar situation ill see about getting the OT up early.

Anyone who ordered from ShopTo, I would've had mine but it went to my work address and I'm off today. They usually post 2-4 days before release, whenever they get the stock basically.

SkylineRKR

Store had X1 version in stock only. My PS4 version probably arrives tuesday.

Only 25 as well. A steal for this massive game, considering I only put about 6 hours into it on Ps3 before succumbing to the bad performance.

Malcolm9

Yes, but the extent of which is still unknown.

At the very least, game is running at 2560 x 1440 on the Pro.

Excellent, thank you.

I never got to play much of this on the PS3 back in the day and I'm looking forward to getting stuck in again.

Top Bottom