• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dream up concept art for a new video game in DALL-E 3

Keihart

Final Fantasy 17 art

PuraWsivH2JrqHU_1696208818.jfif

kSHXzWMjXfdY7nu_1696208921.jfif

FogwgNurhapLWQK_1696208987.jfif

The shoulder piece on the first two look very similar. Also the last one looks like final stage/fully upgraded gear concept art.
did you input Nomura anywhere? maybe fthe odds of getting some Nomura are just high mentioning Final Fantasy.

I really hope some of the big ilustrators that got scraped for this get a fat check.

did you input Nomura anywhere? maybe the odds of getting some Nomura are just high mentioning Final Fantasy.

I really hope some of the big illustrators that got scraped for this get a fat check.
No mention of Nomura at all. I didn't want it to lean even further into FF7 territory when refreshing the result, so I kept his name out of it. I did use the concept artist name for FF12 though.

Robb

Gold Member
Please enjoy my exceptionally shit concepts.

Half-Life: Pouch Hunter
MN9wQGk.jpg
f3qAcUI.jpg

Assassins Creed: Inception
BJDlA7j.jpg

fhfjs8H.jpg

The Elder Scrolls: Spyrim
kxOJ4p6.jpg
9F6fch8.jpg

Hyrule Adventures: Ganondorfs Twin-peaks Climb
stTfs03.jpg

Hyrule Adventures: Links Parachute Training
xT8mB8n.jpg
vn5hZFi.jpg
iNnW633.jpg

God of War: Pro Skater
dl1rVXH.jpg

8HKaZNg.jpg

GTA: Dead Rising
KkyZcT5.jpg
0maO1HS.jpg
fg4lWeE.jpg

Spyro: Year of Taxation
o0Erw3H.jpg
qwadsLm.jpg
gzT6rzz.jpg

Halo: Into the Spiderverse
9skqwCw.jpg
RvlSLrP.jpg

Super Mario: Voyage
Kio0bQJ.jpg
3XOcuA0.jpg

Halo: Time for Bed
A6vv1tE.jpg

Princess Peach: Carnage
i8DAQlC.jpg

Yoshi’s TRON Racing
6IH9enP.jpg

Mario and friends: Piggyback racing
pUYA0wG.jpg
MnPsYx6.jpg

Neolombax

Sly Ratchet
fTUWqSh.jpg

Warhammer 40Kratos
L5Co9uR.jpg

As someone who sometimes dabbles into art, using AI to generate art feels conflicting. On one hand, its amazing to see how easy it is to sort of translate whatever you have imagined into something tangible on (digital) paper, limited by sometimes luck and how well you can translate the idea into words. On the other hand, I feel like it takes away what makes art so meaningful, especially to those that create it with their own hands.

That said, I'm having a lot of fun using it.

GymWolf

It only understand detailed commands. Everything else it needs to guess and then it becomes hit or miss. These AI graphic generators are far more consistent than any artist in the world and they can do stuff in seconds that's simply impossible for a human to do.
It miss by a landslide even with detailed commands, more consistent my ass (for now)

BbMajor7th

Gold Member
While AI artwork is impressive in its own way, I think it can be best summarised as 'fine at a glance'. Looking to close is... horrifying.

Robb

Gold Member
Can someone feed it that? like the whole text just to see what happens? I would but mine is making a Poster and I think it will take forever
This is what I got;

Have you ever had a dream that you, um, you had, your, you- you could, you’ll do, you- you wants, you, you could do so, you- you’ll do, you could- you, you want, you want them to do you so much you could do anything?

lnRBzkw.jpg

Tzau53Q.jpg

v7D8Xdz.jpg

HRv4CUH.jpg

And here’s the same but with “nightmare” instead of dream:

UDQIWDN.jpg

STrl7Fu.jpg

0drEVtn.jpg

GZSlmsJ.jpg

Last edited:

L*][*N*K

Banned
This is what I got;

Have you ever had a dream that you, um, you had, your, you- you could, you’ll do, you- you wants, you, you could do so, you- you’ll do, you could- you, you want, you want them to do you so much you could do anything?

lnRBzkw.jpg

Tzau53Q.jpg

v7D8Xdz.jpg

HRv4CUH.jpg

And here’s the same but with “nightmare” instead of dream:

UDQIWDN.jpg

STrl7Fu.jpg

0drEVtn.jpg

GZSlmsJ.jpg
THAT IS FUCKING INSANE!!! The last one is terrifying!!!

Last edited:

GymWolf

"MegaMan concept art in the style of James Verdesoto, with MegaMan in futuristic electric armor standing fiercely opposite Venom, at night time, beneath a street light, overlooking a scifi cyberpunk world with a delorean dmc-12 in the street."

3YFLhKa.jpg

Tonight Show Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
You can see the shitty results on mines in the 2 topic we have about this thing.

Not sure how bloodsport with bolo yeung as a protagonist is not precise enough...and yet it created the most random shit ever.

The parasite eve 4 example is just a couple of post before yours.

Those are not hard to understand if the app has access to internet.
Not sure how it can't even get the right hair color...

Do i have to speak with it like it's a 3 years old child? I don't even know how to explain parasite eve 4 that way...

Last edited:
Top Bottom