• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drinking-Age 3 or 4 times a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeke

Banned
I like to have a beer every day. I don't mind getting tipsy by myself if the night calls for it. Like drinkin G&T's in the middle of the summer when its super hot and I just want to watch a movie on my couch.

Usually accompanied by weed and a pizza.

otake

Doesn't know that "You" is used in both the singular and plural
Here I was thinking I was fucked up for drinking at least 2 beers everyday.

Kentpaul said:
Drinking is the only way forwad

i keep my self in great shape here i am drunk out my wind replying to this thread Long live life:D

foot.gif

I love a drink, but you gotta rep yourself a bit better, son.

tokkun

The UK is on a roll today. First there's the thread about the family living in a mansion at tax-payer expense, and now there's the dude in this thread who spends 5 months of the year boozing and living off government handouts.

newsguy

tokkun said:
The UK is on a roll today. First there's the thread about the family living in a mansion at tax-payer expense, and now there's the dude in this thread who spends 5 months of the year boozing and living off government handouts.

plane-taking-off.jpg

You know why drinking is awesome?

Because dwarves do it.

Dwarves are the most badass of all the fantasy characters. Elves are sissys, gnomes are nerds, and humans are lame. (Hobbits are cool as long as they bring their pipes.)

Here are some incredibly awesome and manly pictures of dwarves doing what they do best, drinking ale!

PZO9408-Ale.jpg

aurik_brewfest.png

dwarf2.jpg

DwarfDrinkers_RMI.jpg

Dwarves.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
I drink often but don't get drunk more then once a month normally. The thing that sucks is because I drink often and have been for a long time I have a crazy tolerance, so if I'm at a bar it costs a lot to get me fucked up.

Stoli/Cranberry
Captain/Coke
Patrón shots

Shins said:
human garbage

but thank you for cleaning up after me, a successful person with a future. I'm sorry I just threw my drink in the trash can and it tipped over. It's prob really sticky but you know, I went to college so

not my problem!

and the award for elitist dick goes to...

JavaMava

My girlfriend was complaining before work, I was drinking a 26 of lemon gin (27%). I had just finished my last exam and was celebrating. I had no responsibilites tonight or tomorrow until 5pm. Because she was such a cunt about it I bough another 750m of wine to round the night off.

I hate people who view any alchohol has as a problem. Alcohol is an issue when I use instead of taking care of my responsibilities, not when I use to it to celebrate the lack of no responsibility.

Thank god for firefox spell check.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
a young metal head guy that I barely befriended was around 15 yrs of age. he always drank like 5-6 times a day with a mix of hard liquor and beer until he died 2 years after of liver failure.

Coins

Banned
When I was in the Navy I drank just about every night. I had no bills, no family so I would divide my check up into drinking money for each night. Now I drink a 6 pack a week, maybe.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
jon bones said:
OP sucks at life, confirmed.

I'd rather work hard in the office and go out drinking at the finest establishments dressed to the nines with my buddies and some ladies... who wants to just sit around drinking like you?

I'll have a whiskey on the rocks after dinner.

I do got to the finest establishments on a friday

wtf is with the hate i am getting in this thread, Age 19 waiting to get into a collage in 2 months time

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
It's not drinking alone since god counts as a person.

I don't get the big deal about drinking alone. After I get off work- double shot of vodka and I get to feeling like a rock star.

After the 2nd double's down, I start feeling famous in my own mind.

For Bearthgar!

Live recklessly and you die early or die painfully.

I feel sorry for the Scots paying for your carefree lifestyle. More than likely you'll have a long drawn out death from liver cancer or something and they'll have to pay for that, too.

Baker

Banned
I forgot about this thread last night but after catching up I feel compelled to tell this funkmasterb character to fuck off. Man, what a pretentious twit.

Go play in the sober thread if you're going to cry about it.

Skiptastic said:

I feel sorry for the Scots paying for your carefree lifestyle. More than likely you'll have a long drawn out death from liver cancer or something and they'll have to pay for that, too.

fbdqvs.jpg

BitchTits

Getting pissed 3 or 4 times a week? OP, you sound like your average young adult. Welcome to normalville.

Don't know about 6 pints being the "best feeling you can have" though, you can't have ever had a really great day, done anything thrilling, tried any other legal/illegal drugs and clearly you're a virgin.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Skiptastic said:

I go to the gym every second day i am in great shape and working on musle building and getting on great at it every week i see better and better results , and its only really once a week i drink. heck when i made this thread that was the only time in my life i had drunk 4 times in a week.When i made this thread i had already had 6 cans and had another 6 more and fell alseep wasted watching "the wire"

To answer the question above i smoke weed every other month when i am already drunk , that leads to a great feeling for 30 minutes then it all goes down hill from there

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Kentpaul said:
I do got to the finest establishments on a friday

wtf is with the hate i am getting in this thread, Age 19 waiting to get into a collage in 2 months time
Better start collecting pictures then.

Kentpaul said:
I do not my Uk gorment pays me enough to keep me happy

Go to the gym
have girlfriend
keep my self up to date with the latest of pc/gaming latest

Life..for the best
I've got one too. Makes me want to drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom