• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB: Photomode |OT| The better you look, the more you can get away with.

Dalto11

tGLR4D4.jpg

camac002

Just tried it out with and without weather...did they increase the regular AA slightly? Or maybe I'm tripping. Either way, shits insane!

Cyborg

I'm not certain. Do you mean Single Event leaderboards or Tour Events? After people started saying the leaderboards had been resetted, I checked my Tour Events (because those were what I had mostly been playing by that point) and at least those were still there (except multirace cups, but those leaderboards were horribly broken until just 2-3 weeks ago, so it was just good that they were wiped). Not sure about Single Events, don't really remember what I have driven so long ago that they'd be affected by any recent leaderboards wipes.

Its in the Single Event (time trial) they seemd resetted.

AuRoN89

Banned
they rain physics on the windshield is ABSOLUTELY REALISTIC!
When accelerating it goes up, when turning it goes left / right and when braking it goes down, speed also increase/decrease the amount of water!

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. there no other way to describe this.

What it's even better is that the frame rate is absolutely rock solid.

mekes

Fuuuuuck... I guess I have to buy it now.

Are the online problems solved by now?

Truly, yes I think so. I avoided the game like the plague whilst it was having problems, but now when I sign on everything is loaded + up to date straight from the moment you can control the menu.

EGOMON

Holy fuck!! MY EYES I can't take these shots it's insane how good looking this game is and the weather is is multiplying it by 10

Top Bottom